Votes: 40 13.6%
  • Upcoming Crest

Votes: 255 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack29

Player Valuation: £950k
From where I sit, there has been a growing feeling that 10 months down the line the current badge is actually a lot better than first made out.

Personally at first I didn't take to the badge but it's grown on me and now I'm slightly gutted to see it go, especially for what will be replacing it - as hypocritical as it sounds.

Don't like the upcoming one at all tbh. Grown used to this one, though i didnt see anyone need to change last years.

To people who don't like next years badge.

But this years one has grown on them.

Next years badge will grow on you.

No, next year's badge is a flat, colourless stencil. It looks thin and as if the designers went "oh let's just stuff everything traditional that the fans want onto here, with no regard towards spacing."

If the wreaths and the motto were to go or be altered, I'd have no problem with it. The other two options were cleaner and more modern. I think this article sums it up well:

http://www.canny-creative.com/2013/10/everton-fc-right-rebrand-twice/

Stockholm Syndrome, maybe?

It's the most horrifying thing I've ever seen, and I've clicked some dodgy links before. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to gauge their eyes out, burn them and bury them, because they're clearly dangerously defective.

Not a fan of the current badge, the new one for next season is a little better but not much.

Really hate having to have our name on the kit, would much prefer EFC. Don't know why the club insist on it, I hate to admit to it but the RS have got their badge spot on, nice and simple.

The club got sucked in by nike to have a badge that is easier to reproduce, it won't help shirt sales. What helps shirt sales the most is the name on the back, the sooner we start selling a blue shirt with Messi on the back the better!

Absolutely love the upcoming design for next season, can't wait to wear it with pride on the new umbro shirt later this year.

Cannot wait to see this current Fisher Price logo binned. It cheapens the club, and the way they've plastered it over the main stand at Goodison is embarrassing.

Looking forward to seeing this next season,

zp_option1c-17261_5893.jpg

i really dont like the new badge thats coming next season, think we've really jumped the gun on this one.

I hated the badge when they 1st brought it out, but its grown on me. I love the simplicity of it....

Hate the new one, its a poor design of the old one....

i really dont like the new badge thats coming next season, think we've really jumped the gun on this one.

I hated the badge when they 1st brought it out, but its grown on me. I love the simplicity of it....

Hate the new one, its a poor design of the old one....
Agree with you to a point there, think the new one for next season is better than the current one but its still quite disappointing, some of the fan designed one were fantastic alot better than the ones the club had us choose from

Stockholm Syndrome, maybe?

It's the most horrifying thing I've ever seen, and I've clicked some dodgy links before. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to gauge their eyes out, burn them and bury them, because they're clearly dangerously defective.

Love a bit of hyperbole on a Thursday morning. Thanks for cheering up breakfast time at Lee Park towers.

As I think I may have said before: It's a badge

Status
Not open for further replies.