Stick or twist for Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much changes, get a win here you'd think if we want to win the group.

Howard
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
McCarthy Gibson
Atsu Naismith Mirallas
Lukaku
Need to rotate the wingers imo with the games coming up and would be nice to give atsu some freedom to just do what he likes. barry shouldn't be playing 3 games a week for me, so keep him for palace.

Badly worried he might rest players, which is exactly what we dont need. We need to get a run going, not just interms of clean sheets and wins but with the 1st eleven playing together as a team. He said himself yesterday we needed that clean sheet, Howard needs to start to help build his and the back fours confidence.

I'd stick myself. Massive game for our Europa run and a must win. If we mess that up it becomes very hard.

Only thing you could do is bring Besic in for McGeady and switch formation to 4-3-3.

My team would be:
Howard
McCarthy Barry
Mirallas Naismith McGeady
Lukaku

good to see you got Naismith in there this time, he'll tear them apart :)

not much changes, get a win here you'd think if we want to win the group.

Howard
McCarthy Gibson
Atsu Naismith Mirallas
Lukaku
Need to rotate the wingers imo with the games coming up and would be nice to give atsu some freedom to just do what he likes. barry shouldn't be playing 3 games a week for me, so keep him for palace.

I would like to see Eto'o there not nais and go for 4-4-2.

I hope he doesn't rest anyone - it could go badly wrong if he does, and then our group would look even more difficult.

Same team as WBA, then shake it up by swapping the wingers in the second half sometime, maybe Eto'o as well since it's Europe and he'll know what to do.

EDIT - Pienaar for McGeady if he's fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.