Southern fans travelling to games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Christ. Well this escalated quickly and it looks like no one travels from Brighton but a lot of people can lick their eyebrows.

A slighty more revealing top, or none at all, in the AVI and I hazard a guess you'd be good for a piggy back if you so desired.

Initially cringed hard at some of these posts but on reflection it really didn't go so badly considering it's a woman posting asking about lifts/travel around the country on a football fan forum.

I lived near Hook. Well Odiham to be precise.
Christ, I've worked at Hook.
I don't know why but I thought you were American, not that's 'owt wrong with being American or living near Hook for that matter

*puts down spade and stops digging

Christ, I've worked at Hook.
I don't know why but I thought you were American, not that's 'owt wrong with being American or living near Hook for that matter

*puts down spade and stops digging

Imagine being American and settling in Huyton.

Minding your own business walking to the Asda and @Charlie Bigtime comes strolling the other way with his nads tucked inside him and wearing a frock. Nightmares.

Imagine being American and settling in Huyton.

Minding your own business walking to the Asda and @Charlie Bigtime comes strolling the other way with his nads tucked inside him and wearing a frock. Nightmares.

Chuffin hell. If I wake up at 5 in the morning after dreaming about a bloke in a frock wandering down Archway Rd trying to push his gonads back up where they don't really belong then you're history mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.