Southern fans travelling to games

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bungle could give you a lift in his.......erm new van.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-29-at-3.05.46-PM.png

I live in Andover, safe to say its a pretty blue free zone, there is to my knowledge only one other everton fan. two absolute tops. Nearest I get to watching everton live is when they play Southampton or if Reading happen to be in the prem.

Oh Christ. Well this escalated quickly and it looks like no one travels from Brighton but a lot of people can lick their eyebrows.

i travel on the train from brighton (as its cheap :p) but dont get to as many games as id like to (spurs,saints,fulham away ect...). i usually travel on my own but meet up with lads from here at or around the ground for a few bevvies.

i'll let you know the next time i get to a game (i havent had time to even look at the fixtures yet).

i travel from brighton but dont get to as many games as id like to (spurs,saints,fulham away ect...). i usually travel on my own but meet up with lads from here at or around the ground for a few bevvies.

i'll let you know the next time i get to a game (i havent had time to even look at the fixtures yet).

Smooth Fozzy........smmooooth........

Status
Not open for further replies.