Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's struggling to get close to the money he makes here and by the looks he's happy to sit on the bench and just take the money instead of looking for first team football.

Doubt there's clubs lining up for him.

Hmm, maybe your right. Think there are clubs interested but not interested in giving him what were paying, which still to my mind makes him a greedy kunt for being happy to knock clubs back to sit on our bench to take his wages instead of moving on and getting game time ahead of a World Cup

According to jack sullivan, david sullivans son, they reckon heitingha is off to newcastle

Thats a turn up for books. Pardew was saying Colocinni would be out for abit on MOTD last night, maybe needs a body in. And David Sullivan's son is a fcuker for spouting of stuff on Twitter, and not bollox either. Always announces WHU deals before there done!

Would help if we knew the rumour

Been linked to him again either today or recently in the mirror. Apparently he's another player Martinez as been after for years and tried to sign whilst at Wigan.

I dont think he's that bad but could be one for summer this.

I hope he doesn't go to Newcastle. He could find his form again and boss their defence, causing them to overtake us.*I'm not being serious in the slightest*

form? he's been pretty turgid since he moved to england bar the odd few games, more chance that he'll come in and derail their european challenge. They seem a lot more settled with williamson there, as far as i can see anyway.

As an aside, I followed the link, read it, and then went to Everton Transfer news. Interesting to see the "old" crest in all it's glory AND including the 1878 which, we were led to believe was always being dropped so we had to have a new crest...

298x198_Everton-796570.jpg

(Sorry for the thread drift...back to Transfer news...)

Status
Not open for further replies.