Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did bad dentistry account for him being charged with intimidating witnesses in a court case or for making hompohpobic comments on social media? Allegedly beating up his girlfriend and launching her phone out of a window?

Regardless of what he's like as a person though i've never seen anything to suggest he should get the level of hype he's had for a number of years now

I read somewhere that it was down to bad dentistry that he often turned up late for training and was a general [Poor language removed] around the place at Utd, obviously other factors led to his sale/release. However, WHam, identified this during last pre-season, got his dental work sorted out and apparently it led to a turnaround in his attitude.

I dont know how accurate this story is/was but not heard of anything to derogatory coming out of WHam with reference attitude this season.

Naa ive not heard that one before but i have read that he knocked about with the wrong crowd up in Manchester and it effected his progress at Utd to a point where Fergie just basically let him go to West Ham for nothing to get away and try and rebuild his career cos SAF thought alot of him and thought he was wasting his talents at Utd due to being involved with the crowd he was?!

Reading sky again ref heitinga it says he's decided to "pursue other options" which either means another club or give me more money!

He's clearly been offered a better deal elsewhere hasnt he, greedy fcuker!. So much for just wanting to play football and get back in the Dutch squad ay.

Léo Baptistão as been mad available for loan. Ath. Madrid striker signed from Rayo last summer, hasnt had the best of times at his new club but is decent and would help out short term IMO.

He's clearly been offered a better deal elsewhere hasnt he, greedy fcuker!. So much for just wanting to play football and get back in the Dutch squad ay.

I think he's struggling to get close to the money he makes here and by the looks he's happy to sit on the bench and just take the money instead of looking for first team football.

Doubt there's clubs lining up for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.