Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel de Jong on loan anyone, as midfield cover?. Apparently he's available this month for as little as £3m but clubs want him on loan. As a short fix, someone who knows the league, i'd take him. Bobby should get de Jong's mate Pienaar on the case!.

Unless barry was made permanent which has been ruled out by martinez cant loan again from the prem mate, no way we'd be able to buy him either

Paul-Georges Ntep.
any one seen him play ?

Meant to be a good young prospect at Auxerre, can play upfront or out wide, Arsenal have been scouting him, why, are we interested?.

What is it with us being interested in the same players as Arsenal, frist Batshuayi, now this lad, they'll be talk of Berbatov next.....

Unknown premier league club meant to be going for Mohamed sissoko would u take him and he is the former kopite

On a deal until the end of the season on low wages, and IF he was fit enough to be involved straight away, i'd have him but i think it's highly unlikely he's fully fit.

Meant to be a good young prospect at Auxerre, can play upfront or out wide, Arsenal have been scouting him, why, are we interested?.

What is it with us being interested in the same players as Arsenal, frist Batshuayi, now this lad, they'll be talk of Berbatov next.....

Probably down to both teams playing similar styles both looking at younger players and lazy journalism tbh mate

never seen him play or even heard of him, but I did just look him up on youtube so I'm pretty much an expert on the lad now. :coffee:

no, honestly though.. looks to have good pace and very technically gifted. He certainly seems to like taking people on. I think he looks better than Michy Batshuayi, but have a look for yourself.

[video=youtube;8ef_PdkqTlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ef_PdkqTlo[/video]

Approach with caution!. Haha. Auxerre are now a Ligue 2 side and we all know what happened to a supposed talent we bought from that league a few seasons ago aye.

Gueye for Strasbourg at 19, 20 was playing well in that league, scored 9 goals and came highly recommended by Houllier (pr!ck). But not every player will be unsuccessful from that league. Atleast this lad looks like he's got a bit of pace and strength about him and can take a man on out wide.

Is there even any links to us wanting this lad?

We'll end up subsidising some of his wages to get him off the books.

He's like a piece of dog**** that you can't get off your shoe ffs.

could change if the Fiorentina or roma interest is genuine joke tbh shows hes more about money and turning down first team football in a world cup year idiot

We just dropped a lot on the betting odds to sign Ravel Morrison from 16/1 to 6/1, bookies usually know when something is happening so I wonder

Heitinga agent has said his move to west ham have fallen through

That wouldnt surprise me at all. I read that he was down for a medical and to talk terms yesterday but whats so hard to agree when West Ham just want to take over his exsisting deal? Why cant he just go there for 6 months, play, try and make World Cup squad and if he does he's clearly done well and then at end of season he can ask for either a better deal from West Ham or get a move abroad cos they'll be takers for him on a free?!

Heitinga agent has said his move to west ham have fallen through

That's the danger of signing unproven pricy foreigners (McGeady in same boat, potentially). You pay massive wages and if form or preference take a turn for the worse you end up being shafted long term.

Approach with caution!. Haha. Auxerre are now a Ligue 2 side and we all know what happened to a supposed talent we bought from that league a few seasons ago aye.

Gueye for Strasbourg at 19, 20 was playing well in that league, scored 9 goals and came highly recommended by Houllier (pr!ck). But not every player will be unsuccessful from that league. Atleast this lad looks like he's got a bit of pace and strength about him and can take a man on out wide.

Is there even any links to us wanting this lad?

daily mail http://t.co/iDqt3bfs8P

That wouldnt surprise me at all. I read that he was down for a medical and to talk terms yesterday but whats so hard to agree when West Ham just want to take over his exsisting deal? Why cant he just go there for 6 months, play, try and make World Cup squad and if he does he's clearly done well and then at end of season he can ask for either a better deal from West Ham or get a move abroad cos they'll be takers for him on a free?!

Clearly we are expecting wham to pay his salary for the last 6 months which they will not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.