Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just dropped a lot on the betting odds to sign Ravel Morrison from 16/1 to 6/1, bookies usually know when something is happening so I wonder

He's not bad on his day, but coming back up north and being around old friends may make him take his eye off the ball and be a d!ck again?!

We just dropped a lot on the betting odds to sign Ravel Morrison from 16/1 to 6/1, bookies usually know when something is happening so I wonder

He's not bad on his day, but coming back up north and being around old friends may make him take his eye off the ball and be a d!ck again?!

I recon big Sam could be getting sacked or it's just a simple case of bartering the terms of his salary. Anyone remember how much it dragged on when we signed him? Which was all down to his wage.

Id go for someone adapdable in the 3 behind Lukaku if im honest.

We dont get enough goals form there, ive always been a big fan of Singurdson at Spurs, pity we're maxed out on loans De Bruyne is also a player at Chelsea, prob a bit close tho Chelsea in the table for that to happen.

We dont get enough goals form there, ive always been a big fan of Singurdson at Spurs, pity we're maxed out on loans De Bruyne is also a player at Chelsea, prob a bit close tho Chelsea in the table for that to happen.

I think with Chelsea and Mourinho mate that he won't fear letting a player he deems as surplus going to us as making any real difference to them, he will see them as only competing against city this year for the title and the rest fighting it out for the other places, from that perspective if the moneys their to bid then De Bruyne would be the top target i'd go for with any transfer kitty get Natkho in on a free and try to poach a loan forward from the likes of barca, bayern, psg for the season

To be honest i'd take a number of the spurs midfielders (when you look at their squad it's puzzling to see how they're not right up there).

Dembele, Sigurdsson or Holtby would all be good additions imo

I read somewhere that it was down to bad dentistry that he often turned up late for training and was a general [Poor language removed] around the place at Utd, obviously other factors led to his sale/release. However, WHam, identified this during last pre-season, got his dental work sorted out and apparently it led to a turnaround in his attitude.

I dont know how accurate this story is/was but not heard of anything to derogatory coming out of WHam with reference attitude this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.