Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the range sports car at Goodison with the number plate K J8NE5.

Wonder who it belongs to?

Ken Jones is an English actor. Jones was born in Liverpool, Lancashire and after working as a signwriter and amateur acting, he trained at RADA and joined Joan Littlewood's Theatre Workshop.

8929.gif

Ken Jones is an English actor. Jones was born in Liverpool, Lancashire and after working as a signwriter and amateur acting, he trained at RADA and joined Joan Littlewood's Theatre Workshop.

8929.gif

Ken Jones is 83 and doesn't have a sports car. Its Kenwyn Jones, I tell you!! Its on !!!lol

I see all the love for Kenwin Jones but surely he isn't a very good striker? I mean he looked ok at sunderland but under two managers at Stoke he hasn't set the world alight with his goal scoring and is behind John Walters in the team.

Surely he is a worse signing than McGeady?!

I see all the love for Kenwin Jones but surely he isn't a very good striker? I mean he looked ok at sunderland but under two managers at Stoke he hasn't set the world alight with his goal scoring and is behind John Walters in the team.

Surely he is a worse signing than McGeady?!

Think I'd rather we had Ken Dodd.

Kenwright would be able to pull together a boss club xmas panto using Pienarr and Mirralas as the diddy men.

Status
Not open for further replies.