Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
29yrs old, was reported to be going to W.ham for 2m last week, hated the style of play under Pulis, could be a goer this, runs for cover.

Just gonna settle down to watch PSG Vs. Real Madrid in a winter break friendly on sky go. PSG have got a right team out for it.

PSG

Sirigu

van der Wiel
Thiago Silva
Alex
Digne

Veratti
Motta
Matiudi

Cavani
Ibrahimovic
Lavezzi

To think the likes of Marquinhos, Jérémy Ménez, Maxwell, Javier Pastore & Lucas Moura Aren't first team regulars either. Tbh, with the quality they have, they should be right in the thick of it for winning the CL!.

Most of them subs i'd have at us if possible.

Alvaro Morata & Jese Rodriguez look decent for Real Madrid, couple of young lads that could become available for loan this month maybe.

Apparently though, Morata could be Arsenal bound.

Article from SSN

Kevin De Bruyne's agent has revealed the midfielder wants to leave Chelsea, with Germany his preferred destination.

De Bruyne joined Chelsea from Genk two years ago but has only started two Premier League games and has been sent out on loan to Genk and Werder Bremen.

The Belgium midfielder's agent Patrick De Koster met with Chelsea officials last week and revealed that his client wants to leave Stamford Bridge.

De Koster claims Juventus and Atletico Madrid have shown interest in De Bruyne, but said the player wants to return to Germany, with Wolfsburg being his preferred option.

"Another loan wouldn't be good for the player or the club," De Koster told Press Association Sport.

"The player and his family would like to secure a permanent solution because he has been out on loan already twice.

"It's a World Cup year and for this reason he needs to play.

"Now in the next few hours or days, we will see if somebody finds an agreement with Chelsea. If there is an agreement I will speak with the player about what we will do.

"His preference is to go back to the Bundesliga. There have been discussions with Wolfsburg and other clubs."

Cmon Bobby put a bid in for him ;)

Article from SSN

Kevin De Bruyne's agent has revealed the midfielder wants to leave Chelsea, with Germany his preferred destination.

De Bruyne joined Chelsea from Genk two years ago but has only started two Premier League games and has been sent out on loan to Genk and Werder Bremen.

The Belgium midfielder's agent Patrick De Koster met with Chelsea officials last week and revealed that his client wants to leave Stamford Bridge.

De Koster claims Juventus and Atletico Madrid have shown interest in De Bruyne, but said the player wants to return to Germany, with Wolfsburg being his preferred option.

"Another loan wouldn't be good for the player or the club," De Koster told Press Association Sport.

"The player and his family would like to secure a permanent solution because he has been out on loan already twice.

"It's a World Cup year and for this reason he needs to play.

"Now in the next few hours or days, we will see if somebody finds an agreement with Chelsea. If there is an agreement I will speak with the player about what we will do.

"His preference is to go back to the Bundesliga. There have been discussions with Wolfsburg and other clubs."

Cmon Bobby put a bid in for him ;)

If Wolfsburg can afford him then for goodness sake we should be able to as well. He'd be a fantastic signing. I honestly believe he could be one of the top midfielders in Europe in 2-3 years.

de bruyne really would be that dream signing with a slight possibility. i really hope we get someone unexpected and exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.