2023/24 Sean Dyche

I don't care about you putting the club and the fans above all Sean, I want you to win football matches, something you aren't doing.

I think he's drunk on the point earned away to Sheff Utd.

We wouldn't have seen any interview if we'd lost that one.

I hope he gets things turned round for us. I dont want another manager chase. But he has to get results soon.

The whole story has striking similarity to the 'Gnonto Saga' through August.
With the exception that Gnonto seems a genuine talent and Gray is a bit meh!

I think you get these situations in football when a new manager comes in, not every player and manager will see eye to eye in terms of footballing styles. From the outside I would say Dyche is looking for a wide player with a higher level of work rate. The only disappointing thing is that we were not able to get him out the door a bit quicker and possibly buy or loan someone in. I think if we could have started the season with a more seasoned professional on the right wing, we may have picked up a few more points.

Didn't mind that at all from Dyche, at the end of the day it's his job on the line when results aren't going the way we need them to and we are questioning why hasn't he got Gray on the bench. He's right to call Gray out on it and show everyone whilst he's here, he's in charge.

Didn't say graaaaaaaaaarrrrfffftt once in the interview which was a bit disappointing tbh

A manager who is obviously limited tactically but is unfortunately the by product of years of mistakes by the owners.

Such a fine line - we win the two/ win one of the games we arguably should have and we’d be happy enough.

His job should simply be to keep us up without any major scares until we get out of this financial fair play/Moshiri/new stadium mess. Then send him on his way with a thank you and actually try to have some semblance of a long term plan for the club.

I don't know how some of you in here have the time, energy and inclination to catastrophize and hate everything to do with the club.
Was just thinking this myself ha lol

There are a whole group of people on GOT who are super quick to slag off literally everything the club does and it genuinely makes me wonder why do they even bother full stop?