Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, you know as well as I do, that we simply just do not turn up for derbies at Anfield.

this romance about Barkley running them ragged is a touch optimistic at best. I'd love it if it happened but, well....

*sigh

we've turned up but have been held back on a leash for the last 11 years - even if we go down in this one at least it'll be fighting

we've turned up but have been held back on a leash for the last 11 years - even if we go down in this one at least it'll be fighting

Exactly mate. Everton losing is made bearable when go down swinging.

Plus even without Barkley, if we go to Anfield with the right attitude I'm confident we can win.

Exactly mate. Everton losing is made bearable when go down swinging.

Plus even without Barkley, if we go to Anfield with the right attitude I'm confident we can win.

Im just praying to God that we play like we did at the Emirates. If we do that then those red b*stards wont even touch the ball!

No matter how good Suarez is he cant do anything if he hasnt got the ball

Thats what I thought. Didn't jags and Baines both play with broken toes after an injection before?

Yes. Martinez was relaxed about injections in that situation. It's a 'slight fracture' of a toe. If that's the little toe it can easily be treated for a big game with a jab and packing.

I think this has been way exaggerated for a reason...fending off predators in January.

hopefully he might just make it back, he's been out a week and as baines was out for just over 4 but looked worse hopefully by the derby in 2 1/2 weeks he might just make it back

He's going to miss the derby. Better to have him out of that and fit for the last 1/3 of the season rather than rush him back too soon IMO. A rest - albeit an enforced one - should be expected for any player playing their first full season of PL football.

It's a blow, but we have options and should be able to put out a strong midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.