Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
gutted he's unavailable for the derby gonna be a big whole in the middle without him making those driving runs, Osman there is only gonna add the pressure onto us

Fook it, against them lot, lets go with Pienaar, Mirallas and McGeady behind Lukaku, with Delboy coming on again to tear them a new one. let us not forget they have the shoitest back4 theyve had in a while.

It's a massive blow if he misses the derby. So important to us having a presence in the final third.

Thankfully Mirallas has a decent record against Liverpool because I really don't rate Pienaar any more.

He is definitely a loss.

But Osman has impressed the last month or so, I remember his lovely assist for Beckford at Anfield afew years back

It's a massive blow if he misses the derby. So important to us having a presence in the final third.

Thankfully Mirallas has a decent record against Liverpool because I really don't rate Pienaar any more.

I'm not saying he's going to be at the derby, but we've yet to hear the official results from his scan. There's plenty of rumour and paper talk but nothing on the efc.com. I'm going to wait (and keep hoping) until I hear for sure. I wouldn't put it past Bobby to say he'll be out for three weeks and then amazingly be fit in time for the derby. In fact.. three weeks is the time from the injury to the derby is it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.