Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who STILL holds a grudge against Rooney would want to have a serious word with themselves!!!
Do you hate Franny Jeffers too?????
Wazza will be be back and I will be over the moon when he is. The boy is one of us and when he scores for the mancs against the sh*te, its almost like we have scored in a way

Rooney, if he wanted to come back.

Hypothetically of course.
have wayne back , a player who would get in every everton side i have seen since 1968 69,

er ye i would muggs .and it will happen mate . waynes family r mad mad blues he will come back .

Anyone who STILL holds a grudge against Rooney would want to have a serious word with themselves!!!
Do you hate Franny Jeffers too?????
Wazza will be be back and I will be over the moon when he is.The boy is one of us and when he scores for the mancs against the sh*te, its almost like we have scored in a way

5zfigo.jpg

have wayne back , a player who would get in every everton side i have seen since 1968 69,

er ye i would muggs .and it will happen mate . waynes family r mad mad blues he will come back .

My thoughts exactly mate. Would love to see him back here.

FFS. He was 18. I'm not far off that and I can't for the life of me decide where I want to go to University, never mind resist the lure of millions of pounds and league titles near enough every year. He didn't leave just for the money, he joined the best and biggest team in world football at the time while we were relegation battlers.

Of course the kissing the badge was a stupid thing to do, but it was done as a wind up to fans abusing him when he was still a kid. Javier Hernandez kissed the United badge on his debut after being at the club for days. Does that mean he's a massive United fan and doesn't support his boyhood club? No, because the gesture means **** all.

Although he's done a couple of silly things since he's always said he's an Evertonian and is raising his son one. Every time they beat Liverpool he mentions us and how much we'll be enjoying it. He's a blue like all of us.

I think it's about time people got over it to be honest.

Excellent post.

NIK, you're entitled to your opinion but you of all people must know young people do silly things!

FFS. He was 18. I'm not far off that and I can't for the life of me decide where I want to go to University, never mind resist the lure of millions of pounds and league titles near enough every year. He didn't leave just for the money, he joined the best and biggest team in world football at the time while we were relegation battlers.

Of course the kissing the badge was a stupid thing to do, but it was done as a wind up to fans abusing him when he was still a kid. Javier Hernandez kissed the United badge on his debut after being at the club for days. Does that mean he's a massive United fan and doesn't support his boyhood club? No, because the gesture means **** all.

Although he's done a couple of silly things since he's always said he's an Evertonian and is raising his son one. Every time they beat Liverpool he mentions us and how much we'll be enjoying it. He's a blue like all of us.

I think it's about time people got over it to be honest

So this people need to grow up and stop acting like little immature bitches, so what he has done some silly things but havent we all??? In the scale of things kissing a badge is right at the bottom of silly things he has done im sorry but shagging prostitutes behind his wifes back while she was pregnant makes that look insignificant. Football players come and go some are stupid and some arent thats life deal with it or stfu

we just gotta wait for his contract to run down then? or maybe hes got a clause in his current one if everton come in for him!

I'd welcome him back with open arms. Yes he made a lot of mistakes which he is obviously trying to make up for now. He'll never win everyone back (NIK) but I'm reasonably 95%+ would welcome him back with a standing O.*

* orgasm.

Lets pretend he did come back...

The first goal he scores everyone would forget and when he scores against RS then he would move to fan favorite.
That is fact based on specualtion.

Status
Not open for further replies.