Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
but it another way if young Ross Barkley comes good in the next two seasons and a big club talks to his agent
and says well we will give him 3 times what Everton pay you CL football as well do you think he will stay around will he fcuk

I'm not dying for him to come back. I don't particularly hold a grudge against him, but I don't think he has progressed as expected. Apart from the odd spectacular goal, he doesn't dominate games anymore.

I certainly don't want him back after a few more seasons at United.

There is so much wrong with that statement.

He dominates most game he plays in. He makes sublime long balls, defends and is consistently a top goal scorer in the prem. He is World Class and by far one of the best players in the prem. Even with a bit of a dip like he's had this season he's still second top goal scorer in the prem.

There is so much wrong with that statement.

He dominates most game he plays in. He makes sublime long balls, defends and is consistently a top goal scorer in the prem. He is World Class and by far one of the best players in the prem. Even with a bit of a dip like he's had this season he's still second top goal scorer in the prem.

It isn't just his form this season, he hasn't dominated games for United or England for some time now. His goals against Liverpool were great, but United still have to rely on Giggs and have had to bring back Scholes ! At international level he gets frustrated by good defenders and lashes out on a fairly regular basis.

He may be better than anyone we have at the moment, but in a couple of years I don't think he will even be at his current level.

It isn't just his form this season, he hasn't dominated games for United or England for some time now. His goals against Liverpool were great, but United still have to rely on Giggs and have had to bring back Scholes ! At international level he gets frustrated by good defenders and lashes out on a fairly regular basis.

He may be better than anyone we have at the moment, but in a couple of years I don't think he will even be at his current level.

What a load of crap.

Do you watch the same player as me?

Heavily disagree. He's the motor of United when he plays. I'd go as far as to say that he's the catalyst of most plays when he's on the pitch. His work-rate is phenomenal and is efforts in both the defensive and offensive transitions are a club's dream.

Yes I do, I just see his faults as well as his good points.
Messi's no good in the air.

Xavi isn't a good physical presence and doesn't win headers.

Iniesta can't tackle and isn't very strong.

David Silva can't shoot, finish or tackle and isn't very fast.

Arjen Robben gets pushed off the ball too easily at times.

They're all sh*t, yeah?

Every player has faults, it's how good their other attributes are which is what matters.

Heavily disagree. He's the motor of United when he plays. I'd go as far as to say that he's the catalyst of most plays when he's on the pitch. His work-rate is phenomenal and is efforts in both the defensive and offensive transitions are a club's dream.

I agree he works hard and can pick a pass, but United have been dumped out of the CL because they aren't good enough this year, and even thought they are well placed in the PL, City are a much stronger team. That's why they had to bring Scholes back. That shouldn't be necessary if Rooney is as good as you say.

I don't think he is as good as Yaya Toure or David Silva for instance, and nowhere near as good as Messi, Xavi or Iniesta.

I agree he works hard and can pick a pass, but United have been dumped out of the CL because they aren't good enough this year, and even thought they are well placed in the PL, City are a much stronger team. That's why they had to bring Scholes back. That shouldn't be necessary if Rooney is as good as you say.

I don't think he is as good as Yaya Toure or David Silva for instance, and nowhere near as good as Messi, Xavi or Iniesta.
So why did we sign Jelavic? That shouldn't be neccessary if Baines is as good as everyone says.

Messi's no good in the air.

Xavi isn't a good physical presence and doesn't win headers.

Iniesta can't tackle and isn't very strong.

David Silva can't shoot, finish or tackle and isn't very fast.

Arjen Robben gets pushed off the ball too easily at times.

They're all sh*t, yeah?

Every player has faults, it's how good their other attributes are which is what matters.

I haven't said he is sh*t, far from it. I just don't think he is as good as you think he is, and I can't see him getting better. He may well prove me wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.

So why did we sign Jelavic? That shouldn't be neccessary if Baines is as good as everyone says.

Because Baines is not a striker or a playmaker. Rooney is famed for both but he isn't infallible, and I think his form has slipped. It's just my opinion.

anyone here says they won't go to some other work place that would give them 3 times what they earn
is talking bollo.ks

Actually I disagree with this. There are lots of factors that come into play. I turned down the chance of doubling my salary at a different company last year. It's not all about bottom line figures, lots of other things come into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.