Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some straight hate in the mail this morning...love it. I'm not taking down what I put up, though...have a Freud with yourself.

For the record, 99% of this was popcorn from me but they say most of what you take to your grave with you are your regrets so, if he's as big a Blue as he'd like us to believe, that's my 1% of retribution.

The kid thrives off emotion, it's why he's done so many ignorant and brilliant things in his career. He puts more pressure on himself than anyone around him, it's the mark of a lot of successful people and it's why he lashes out. He's never really needed a coach as much as he needed someone he had respect for, so it was best for him to go where he went. Hopefully he enjoyed the match, had to be better than watching it in a certain persons pub. Baby steps, eh...

I've not forgotten the badge kissing thing either to be honest. Loads of reasons why he did it etc, and I can forgive, but probably can't forget that. I remember how I felt at the time when I was watching it, the pub nearly lost all it's chairs through the front windows, even my mates didn't try and wind me up over it for at least 24 hours.

We all do stupid shite when we're kids, that's a great example, so I won't hold it against him, it'd be fantastic for him to come back.

anyone noticed that every few months or so there is a thread about rooney and his home coming prospects............... lets face it, we`re all dying for him to come back and the sooner the better

anyone noticed that every few months or so there is a thread about rooney and his home coming prospects............... lets face it, we`re all dying for him to come back and the sooner the better

I'm not dying for him to come back. I don't particularly hold a grudge against him, but I don't think he has progressed as expected. Apart from the odd spectacular goal, he doesn't dominate games anymore.

I certainly don't want him back after a few more seasons at United.

So far he hasnt walked out a week before transfer deadline day leaving us in the manure buissnes.
if wayne had not come a long when he did that ****tt kenwright would of been well gone ,but no nell you looked on it as good work by r great evertonian chairman

if wayne had not come a long when he did that ****tt kenwright would of been well gone ,but no nell you looked on it as good work by r great evertonian chairman

I think it suited both mate, fair to say the wonga damn near saved us, that said i dont think it was sky rocketed. It was redistrabuted into the squad or supplemented the wage bill in the main, leading onto some realatively more successful years in terms of Euro qualification and PL placing etc.

Yeah i was gutted when Rooney left, i could understand it though given the talent he was - he was always going to a bigger quicker more successful stage. I had and have a huge problem with the timing of his request and context of the move the week of transfer deadline day. He did that knowing we could of well been relegated on past seasons and he did it anyway not giving a stuff, i could understand it from the Radizinkis of this world - but from a blue nose - it unforgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.