Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just beggars belief that supposed Evertonians would be so desperate for ANY Everton manager to fail. I couldn't stand Martinez but I was desperate for him to prove me wrong even when it was obvious he wouldn't.I just can't understand the mentality of some of our fans at all.

Some have them were lost a lot of face being proven wrong on Martinez. Being proven to be enlightened and correct on an Everton forum gives them a bigger thrill than Everton winning a match. Just look at how some of them go complete AWOL after an Everton win. Sick of it.

It's bad enough Kopites wanting us to lose, never mind our own so called fans.

The thing is we haven't seen any progress whatsoever madness how we're still sitting in a very flattering 7th all Ronald does is [Poor language removed] his players off or let them know they're far too good for this club lets hope some new faces in jan liven things up coz i already fear for him...
Last time we played at hull we lost 2-0 and this time last year we had 26 points.

Whether you like it or not, that's progress.

I've really struggled to take to him as our manager, and it's getting worse by the week. But I know it would be disastrous to sack him right now. So I will suffer him. But my god, it's horrible.

For all those saying the players are all rubbish, Baines, Coleman, Gana, Barkley (is rubbish but shouldn't be), Del (ditto), Rom, that's at least half a team of decent players. The rest should be able to form an alright team. But they are not. Far from it. So who's to blame?

I can't be arsed blaming anyone anymore.

I just can't be arsed. I've said it before any manager would struggle with these current players. I'm sure of it.

A comparrison you may not like, but when Klopp turned up on the scene his results were pretty avarage. It takes time to get the players in and to get everyone pushing in the same way. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear FFS.

Hes providing to many questions ,than answers with the team for me,you cant even 2nd guess him so times,he says like you cant play 3 games in 8 days etc,fair enough,but thats all in the mind,win the game thats in front of you instead of thinking about the game after the one your currenlty playing,we have conceeded 1st in 11 games from the 19 league games,to many times,well so much of the time,we play 45mins games,or a little bit in each half etc

A comparrison you may not like, but when Klopp turned up on the scene his results were pretty avarage. It takes time to get the players in and to get everyone pushing in the same way. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear FFS.
Let's not compare Klopp to Fat Head mate. Its embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.