Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think we played well and improved our build up play...he dropped the ball changing the formation.

The energy Davis gave Barkley compared to Barry was ridiculous.

And I think Williams and Jags prefer playing alongside Mori as they don't have the legs.

There's no point mate. They want him gone. Even though it would be utterly disastrous.
It's just beggars belief that supposed Evertonians would be so desperate for ANY Everton manager to fail. I couldn't stand Martinez but I was desperate for him to prove me wrong even when it was obvious he wouldn't.I just can't understand the mentality of some of our fans at all.

Oh give it a rest. We were getting beaten twice and managed to get a draw. Not the ideal result as Hull are poor. But not the disaster some petulants are making it out to be. Beat Southampton on Monday and would have still been a decent Christmas.

I know this is a koeman thread but I wish he would he stop playing jags, it stops another better player getting on the field either as a sub or start, I actually bet on us to win last week when I saw the team against Leicester, this match I didn't because we had barry jags barkley, it creates the wrong negative mentality in the team and they play badly, wrong set up doesn't work

It's just beggars belief that supposed Evertonians would be so desperate for ANY Everton manager to fail. I couldn't stand Martinez but I was desperate for him to prove me wrong even when it was obvious he wouldn't.I just can't understand the mentality of some of our fans at all.

Me neither. I'm struggling to be on here to be honest.

Let's keep sacking managers without giving them any chance at all. The new Everton way.

If you want Koeman out now then you want Everton to be a laughing stock.

So. Good work.
I've really struggled to take to him as our manager, and it's getting worse by the week. But I know it would be disastrous to sack him right now. So I will suffer him. But my god, it's horrible.

For all those saying the players are all rubbish, Baines, Coleman, Gana, Barkley (is rubbish but shouldn't be), Del (ditto), Rom, that's at least half a team of decent players. The rest should be able to form an alright team. But they are not. Far from it. So who's to blame?

While I think we played well and improved our build up play...he dropped the ball changing the formation.

The energy Davis gave Barkley compared to Barry was ridiculous.

And I think Williams and Jags prefer playing alongside Mori as they don't have the legs.
against Hull mate I'd expect us to be playing like Barcelona. We never had them under control at any time and struggled to look second best.

Status
Not open for further replies.