Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have just went 2-2 and koeman, the clown takes off miralles and brings in funes mori!?! Happy with a 2-2 against the bottom team in the league? Seriously?? Seriously????

Lol at the idiots we have for fans! What will it take for you clowns to see that half these players have been rubbish for years now and they are the real problem. The one's who were here in Moyes time achieved nothing and the ones Martinez brought in achieved nothing. Koeman has been here just over six months and yet somehow everything is his fault!:hayee:

There's no point mate. They want him gone. Even though it would be utterly disastrous.

The thing is we haven't seen any progress whatsoever madness how we're still sitting in a very flattering 7th all Ronald does is slag his players off or let them know they're far too good for this club lets hope some new faces in jan liven things up coz i already fear for him...

Get rid of him, don't want a manager who needs to buy a whole new team to get results, I hate him much more than I ever did Martinez.

The thing is we haven't seen any progress whatsoever madness how we're still sitting in a very flattering 7th all Ronald does is [Poor language removed] his players off or let them know they're far too good for this club lets hope some new faces in jan liven things up coz i already fear for him...

Thing is we can't play any worse and are still grinding out points. With his own players I think we'd do a bit better.

It's too early to judge but he seems to lack the ability to motivate the players, much like Martinez. I did not expect that and it's immensely frustrating to say the least.

Can't defend him today.

Changed the winning team why? Played grandpa Barry + Jagielka. Won't bring Davies on until 65 mins. I change my view now, Barry + Jagielka are finished. Get rid.

Lol at the idiots we have for fans! What will it take for you clowns to see that half these players have been rubbish for years now and they are the real problem. The one's who were here in Moyes time achieved nothing and the ones Martinez brought in achieved nothing. Koeman has been here just over six months and yet somehow everything is his fault!:hayee:
Lad if you keep picking players that have priven to be utter dribble all season you have to take a large part of responsibility. How can he keep picking jags and barry. I mean the have been shocking all season. Barrys performances since october are some of the worst i have seen by a player in a blue jersey since i started following everton in 1983. Yet he keeps playing him. Jags has made mistake after mistake. Mori come in and does alright. Yet he drops him and brings back in jags. It is very poor management. I would guve him a couple of years but i am a bit worried at moment.

Wish he'd stick to a team selection (maybe the one that finished against Leicester) but apart from that most of our players aren't very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.