Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lazy blert needs to learn to keep his cakehole shut.

NEA about him now if I'm really honest. Decent slotted but he'll never truly 'get' Everton. Imagine someone with the mentality of a Graham Stuart or Dunc, but with his power and slotting ability.

The lazy blert needs to learn to keep his cakehole shut.

NEA about him now if I'm really honest. Decent slotted but he'll never truly 'get' Everton. Imagine someone with the mentality of a Graham Stuart or Dunc, but with his power and slotting ability.
that's anachronistic talk...from days of yore. Today, only money really means anything...in football, and in life. We are all defined by our material wealth.

Well not really.

He is saying that his current employers, with 2 years left on his contract, are not an option to play football for.

Last time I looked, didnt see an offer to buy him on a table, anywhere.

So he is being extremely disrespectful, to say the least.

Not crying, want the tit out of Everton for the most money we can get for him, then for Conte to drop him after 10 games, saying "Playing Lukaku is not really an option".

Stop crying

I reckon we pretend he is crap and that we aren't bothered that he is leaving.. Then when he goes we can say well he weren't that good anyway.. When really you know how good he has been for Everton..

Typical Everton fan behaviour, crying it in before he goes

I agree and tell him if he thinks he's getting a loyalty payment when he goes he can suck a fat one. He's done nothing but chat [Poor language removed] about leaving every time he goes on international duty. Plus the fact you are supposed to wait for your clubs permission before talking to another club. Not only has he done this he's been thick as [Poor language removed] and openly admitted as much.
I would love it as a reply to Roms quote of 'I now see my future clearly' Everton made a statement saying 'yeah we do too.....sitting on the bench for the rest of your contract, how do you like them apples?' But we can't afford to do that unfortunately.[/QUOTE

I really don't think there is any doubt that he has been given permission to talk to other clubs. As I have been pointing out time after time once he got to the end of the last season all the power shifted to him.All this talk about two years left on his contract is not the position of strength so many believe.
If he has given notice or threatened to formally say that he wants out under Article 17 everything changed . It is even possible that he if that is the case he will have negotiated the fee that the club would accept. As for not paying contracted sums that ain't gonna happen nor would he or indeed any valuable player be forced to sit on the bench for even one season for if any club did that then that gives the player the green light to cancel his contract

Strange thing to do, Why not just say where? it's like he's being cryptic and wants media attention to big his name up.

Very good goal scorer

Average footballer

Black belt 3rd dan at being disrespectful to his wage payer and his clubs fan base

Miss his goals but his circus wont be

Thanks for the goals but good riddance

Mate he has suited us but as a team we need to constructively have no ideas.
He goes at a good time for me.
I expected him to go last summer so I'm somewhat resigned to him leaving but have to admit don't think we'll be the better for it.

He's the best striker I've seen at the club since my avatar and hated to see him go too - but we did well after Lineker went so you might be right.

He's a bloody nightmare when he's away on Belgium duty isn't he?

As long as we dig our heels in for stupid money I'm all for shifting him on this summer. He's been great but if he thinks he's too good for Everton then his time is up.

Niasse & Rooney is a mouthwatering prospect for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.