Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
100m fee. Needs paid by end of June. Or no Deal.

Let's show some balls everton you gutless pack of cowards and FRAUDS

I agree and tell him if he thinks he's getting a loyalty payment when he goes he can suck a fat one. He's done nothing but chat [Poor language removed] about leaving every time he goes on international duty. Plus the fact you are supposed to wait for your clubs permission before talking to another club. Not only has he done this he's been thick as [Poor language removed] and openly admitted as much.
I would love it as a reply to Roms quote of 'I now see my future clearly' Everton made a statement saying 'yeah we do too.....sitting on the bench for the rest of your contract, how do you like them apples?' But we can't afford to do that unfortunately.

It's a risk I must say but we've got a young lad in Jonny Walters coming through the ranks. Maybe we could do a swap deal for kone?
Now I know you're taking the proverbial. Kone was very good but he has a gammy miniscus. No way Stoke will give us Walters in exchange for our limping Ivorian Prince

Brilliant !! I think you'll be pushing for top 4 next year with crouchie and kone up top.
:Blink::Blink:.
You are a sound opposition fan on our forum, but I think you underestimate the quality needed up front to get top 4. Crouch I get, but Kone is not at the same elite level. I think we can do better (and don't suggest Crouch with Niasse...that's not top 4 either)

Whats he said thats upsetting people?
Suggested in an interview today that he knows where he'll end up and that his agent is sorting it out with the club in question. Also apparently suggested that we aren't really an 'option' when prompted by a journo if he'd stay.

:Blink::Blink:.
You are a sound opposition fan on our forum, but I think you underestimate the quality needed up front to get top 4. Crouch I get, but Kone is not at the same elite level. I think we can do better (and don't suggest Crouch with Niasse...that's not top 4 either)
Is the yak still playing ? Maybe get him in on a pay as you play contract. Imagine crouch and yakubu up top :D

I don't get why people moan, they claim to dislike him and want him gone then he comes out and is honest and they start crying?

Well not really.

He is saying that his current employers, with 2 years left on his contract, are not an option to play football for.

Last time I looked, didnt see an offer to buy him on a table, anywhere.

So he is being extremely disrespectful, to say the least.

Not crying, want the tit out of Everton for the most money we can get for him, then for Conte to drop him after 10 games, saying "Playing Lukaku is not really an option".

Wow, that is depressing, come to us, for a bit, then you can go somewhere better and we can start the process again. Can't wait for us to the win the league off the back of that policy

What is this based on, what evidence do we have that if you take 25 goals and 6 assists out of the team that we will be better. It's like when the pretty girl you asked to the end of year disco jibs you off and you tell everyone that you would rather hang out at home with your microwaved watermelon anyway.

Well it's not a sustained model is it. That is just the level we are at at the minute, isn't it. As we grow and get better as a club and hopefully become champions league challengers or even regulars then we can go for player's more in their prime at the top end of the spectrum. Unfortunately at the position we are in now we can't do that. So this is the best we can do when it comes to those caliber of players.

Unfortunately it seems you have missed my point. Lukaku doesn't suit koemans style of play. He wants a high intensity pressing game. That was what he sais he wanted last summer and what he was working towards. For pre season thats what we did. Against spurs that's what we did. Unfortunately we didn't have a striker to go with this style of play who could score goals. So when lukaku came back into the side, the style of play suffered because that boy couldnt press a orange. Players around him had to work twice as hard and couldn't sustain the levels required. The stle if play fell to bits after the first 5 games and that is why I believe we went on that terrible run.

So yes I believe that if you take lukaku out of the squad and being in players that adhere to the high press koeman wants to implement upon us. Letting the goals be spread around the squad instead of all comming from the same player. I do believe that we will benifit from it and be able to push on and become a more cohesive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.