realistic transfer improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see us bringing in a RB. Think Roberto is looking at our kids for depth there. We wouldn't have resigned Tony if we were going to just turnaround and buy a new right back.

Still think we need a clever creator type. A change of pace from Ross. Someone that can unlock a determined defense when we're probing around the final third. We need to look to replace Pienaar, because we are a much better side when he's on form and fit, but he's aging and seems rarely fit for long these days.

That Shawcross guy is a c%^t.
He hurts people and trips them up when they are not expecting it,we don't want a pr*¥k like that in our Everton.
I heard that he takes strange kids by the hand,and as he crosses the road to school with said pan lids,he barges into the lollipop man on school crossing and sometimes kicks him in the gonads accidentally on purple blue.
He once broke the leg of a lollipop lady..the b%*^ard.

Duncan Ferguson, Joe Parkinson, Barry Horne are just waiting on Sainthood:D Every team needs a Dog, if Shawcross was playing with us we would love him. For me Goalkeeper should be the top priority, look at the last great team we had, Southall won us at least 10 points a season. I think it's fair to say Howard could well cost us that this season, he has been awful. I think I have read somewhere that Begovic is out of contract soon, hopefully Besic can had a quiet word with him on the sly.

Don't claim to be in any way ITK or anything and this will probably not happen, but there's a lad in my work who's quite new (RS unfortunately) but when I first got talking to him he told me he knows someone that's really well informed with Everton, didn't take any notice until he's got every team right on the Friday apart from the Derby so I'm fairly sure he does know someone... Anyway on to my point he's said that the lad that Martinez really wants in the summer and has been extensively scouting ever since he came to Everton is a centre back from Deportivo La Coruna called Pablo Insua who's 21 and is a first team regular.. Just thought I'd pass on the message just incase it happens and I can join Fourth Official and John Merro in the dead credible ITK's thread.

The only position there was rumors of us buying someone in the summer was Left wing. So realistically I don't think we will but if we do it will be there.

Stones will be back by then and with Jags back in form I think we'll be ok there.

A replacement for Hibbert would be good but I don't think he will buy one.
Things have changed though since then, our defence has been worse than we thought I'd be.

I don't think we'll get a new right either, Hibbo has done everything that's been required of him so far. We also have Browning and even Jonjoe Kenny in the ranks.

Don't claim to be in any way ITK or anything and this will probably not happen, but there's a lad in my work who's quite new (RS unfortunately) but when I first got talking to him he told me he knows someone that's really well informed with Everton, didn't take any notice until he's got every team right on the Friday apart from the Derby so I'm fairly sure he does know someone... Anyway on to my point he's said that the lad that Martinez really wants in the summer and has been extensively scouting ever since he came to Everton is a centre back from Deportivo La Coruna called Pablo Insua who's 21 and is a first team regular.. Just thought I'd pass on the message just incase it happens and I can join Fourth Official and John Merro in the dead credible ITK's thread.

Would be lols going into next season with a full four ~20 year old CBs vying for the first team.

Martinez really wants in the summer and has been extensively scouting ever since he came to Everton is a centre back from Deportivo La Coruna called Pablo Insua who's 21 and is a first team regular.. Just thought I'd pass on the message just incase it happens and I can join Fourth Official and John Merro in the dead credible ITK's thread.

He is in one of the leagues worse defences but puts in a good performance week in week out despite being surrounded by gash

Status
Not open for further replies.