realistic transfer improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Osman out of contract at the end of the season Cleverley would be seen as a like for like replacement with 0 transfer outlay. If Osman is offered a new deal I would imagine it will be with a view to less wages and a player/coaching role similar to Hibbert.

Exactly my thinking. He isn't a popular choice because he got slated at United, but he was good on loan at Wigan and looks good for Villa when I've seen them, especially in a poor Villa team.

Between Alli and Galloway they were banded about as the best youth products MK Dons have ever made (I know, not long) but we might as well have both!

roberto-firmino-re-jubelt-mit-kevin-volland-nach-seinem-tor-zum-1-0-.jpg

Can we be Everheim please

agreed Domingo.
I think Tim is becoming a bit of a liability for a club with big ambitions.
I think we have class all over the pitch- Seamus, Bainsey, Ross, Rom, Etoo, Mirallas, young Stones etc
Tim can be meh, I think if we're in the hunt for 4th we may need better.
Finally the back play between Baines, Jags and Tim has been rumbled and gets pressed now by most teams ending with an aimless hoof from Tim
Not saying that's Tim's fault but its added pressure

You're right, very evident for Burnley's goal, i'm not against possession based play but the opposition sense when this is getting a bit panicked not exactly an 'unforced error' but def self-inflicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.