Favourite video game: FIFA
Favourite place in the world: Home

Pre-match meal of choice: Beans on toast or chicken and pasta
Best stadium you have played at: Loftus Road
Dream job if you weren't a footballer: Actor

Favourite Everton first-team player: Leon Osman
Boots: Adidas Predators
Aims for the year: To keep performing well and to improve on last year

He's 18 and his favourite band are The Farm? Poor guy, stop nicking your uncle's tapes. Bet him and Baines knock around to All Together Now

Jealvic for me. Looks far sharper already and I think RM thinks so given that he selcted him over Kone at the weekend

I have a feeling Jelavic will be much improved this season....especially now he is no longer certain of a start.

And surely Johnny will improve on last season's disaster.

The thing about this year that gives me some optimism is that there are a few players that should/could improve over last year. If even two of them decently improve over their performances last year, then it's like signing new player.

jelavich never had the best of seasons last year but think we'll see the jelly of old with martinez at the helm - "the finishin touch" we will create so many chances BOOM one touch jelavich in the corner - our boss slotter.
frig m*yes off for makin fans doubt this guy he is goin to be a hero here for many years to come

Without singling anyone out can we keep a cap on the swearing lads?

Most improved player - Tim Howard was excellent against Real Betis. However I'm hoping for big things from Barkley this year.

Hibbert is biding his time to win this. Rumour has it we will be Lukaku's replacement next season.

I have never seen a player improve as much as Coleman has. He was a inexperienced kid with a bit of wannabe skill when he joined and when he moved to right back we was god awful. Right now i would rate him only behind Zalbaletta in the right back position but he is getting closer to him with each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.