Prediction for most improved player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be Jelavic, even if he is just steady that is enough for him to win he was so bad at times last season.

Tim Howard. He's going to have loads to do. His shot stopping will stand out and he'll look really good.

Heart says Naismith, head says Jelavic

Bang on

Barkley i wouldnt really count because he wasnt exactly poor last season but those two could of done better and i think they will under the new man, Barkley will simply be getting games now unlike before when Moyes wasnt interested

Oooooh, tough tough question.

First instinct was Naismith. But good shouts for Jelavic or Oviedo or even Barkley.

Its gonna be that lad we got for 60k.

Fcked if i can think of his name....... Ah, jaysus, its on the tip of me tounge.

Hate that ,,ffs!!!

Tim Howard.

Poor last season IMO, and never been a top keeper. Now he has two massive positives that are going to make him have a boss season......biggest positive is that theres no Chris Woods ( did he ever improve a keeper?), and secondly hes got a very good young keeper in Robles on his tail.

Never been a fan of TH, but I feel a massive improvement is imminent.......USA, USA

We need a top goalkeeper, but on the evidence of the last two years this is an optimistic shout. We have some ****ing great prospects as per the other posts though

Name: Conor Grant
Nickname(s): Sheedy, Granty
Date of Birth: 18 April 1995
Place of Birth: Fazakerly
Nationality: English
What countries are you eligible to represent?: England
Have you made any international appearances?: No

Position: Midfield
What are your strengths?: Having the ball, passing, decision-making
What aspect of your game do you need to improve most?: The defensive side
What age were you when you joined Everton?: 13

Favourite artist/band: The Farm
Favourite film: Saving Private Ryan
Favourite video game: FIFA
Favourite place in the world: Home

Pre-match meal of choice: Beans on toast or chicken and pasta
Best stadium you have played at: Loftus Road
Dream job if you weren't a footballer: Actor

Favourite Everton first-team player: Leon Osman
Boots: Adidas Predators
Aims for the year: To keep performing well and to improve on last year

Coleman has come on so much, it's been a joy to witness.

My next hope is for Barkley to improve and cement a place in the starting XI. He is such a positive footballer, always moving forward and looking for a forwards pass, which inevitably leads to him occasionally gifting away possession. Not a problem, though, as his intentions are good and he's young. Just imagine how good he'll be when he has learned when to try certain moves/passes and when to play it simple - he'll be superb.

After that I am excited to see Luke Garbutt come through. He certainly has the confidence (arguably too much), but also seems to be highly thought of and has been capped at a number of levels with England. To me, he is the natural successor to Baines; he's a natural left back who loves getting forward. That's enough reason I want LB to stay.

Then for me it's Robles; he looked ok last season and has a brilliant goalkeeper ahead of him in Howard, not just in style of play but mentality and professionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.