Prediction for most improved player

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawders

Player Valuation: £35m
Based on what you've seen in pre-season, who do you reckon will be the most improved player this season?

I'm going for Naismith. Now he is fit and playing in a system that favors him, I think he can do well.

Based on what you've seen in pre-season, who do you reckon will be the most improved player this season?

I'm going for Naismith. Now he is fit and playing in a system that favors him, I think he can do well.

Jelavic. I think many underestimated how poor he was from October onwards last year, but he looked like a totally different in preseason!

I reckon Oviedo myself, didn't get much of a chance last season, if Baines goes, hopefully not like, he's bound to get more game time, and even if Baines stays I can see him taking some game time from Pienaar playing in front of Baines.

Mirallas. Will be consistently boss this season rather than occasionally, and will score at least 10.

I'll go for Mirallas. I know he was great in short bursts last season, but injuries hampered him big time.

If he can stay clear of injury I think he could develop into a PL league star this season.

...not sure if he'll be the most improved, but I reckon young John Stones could be a bit special. Quite rightly folk are impressed with Coleman but if Stones gets his foot in the door Seamus might find it difficult to displace the youngster.

...not sure if he'll be the most improved, but I reckon young John Stones could be a bit special. Quite rightly folk are impressed with Coleman but if Stones gets his foot in the door Seamus might find it difficult to displace the youngster.

There's no 'could' about it mate, the lad is already special & he'll definitely go on to prove it when he gets his chance. Not sure it'll be at right back though

There's no 'could' about it mate, the lad is already special & he'll definitely go on to prove it when he gets his chance. Not sure it'll be at right back though

Centre half, no doubt about it. He'd be solid enough at right back but not a chance he's getting a look in there unless Coleman picks up an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.