Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Rooney won't be leaving united on loan.

I'll go further along the limb and say Rooney will go where the £££££££££££££££££ are, if he leaves Man U at all. Monaco, PSG, Chelsea, City, Arsenal....I don't think he'll care as long as he hears ker-ching. If they do sell, it's unlikely they would sell to an English rival so that would put us in pole position in that sense, but as I said in another post, I think Rooney coming to us is as likely as me bagging a 4some with Miss World and the 2 runners up.

The man doesn't give a jot about playing for Everton, Man U or England.

He is the biggest mercenary in the history of English football who is only really concerned about wages. Not saying that this is a bad thing by the way, and it is his choice completely.

Anybody who seriously thinks he would take a drop from his ridiculously over paid salary to come here needs to keep taking the meds.

He is the biggest mercenary in the history of English football who is only really concerned about wages. Not saying that this is a bad thing by the way, and it is his choice completely.

Anybody who seriously thinks he would take a drop from his ridiculously over paid salary to come here needs to keep taking the meds.

Disagree 100% with that statement there.

How so?

Would you accuse Moyes of the same thing?

How so?

Would you accuse Moyes of the same thing?

OK let's see -

1. Couldn't even see out his 1st contract with his beloved boyhood club.

2. As soon as Man City got money, he put in a transfer request at Man U as he knew they would be scared of losing him at that point and would cough up to his demands.

That enough for you?

As for Moyes, from people I have met who claim to have had conversations with him, his goal was always to manage Manchester United, and he told a PNE fan who I know years ago that one day he will manage them.

Our highest earner is on 75k a week, we only have four people at the club on more than 50k a week and two of those (Moyes at 65k, and nev at 50k) have already left.

Rooney is on 250k a week.

You are kidding yourselves.

What a load of s***e. If he was only concerned about wages he wouldn't still be playing for United.

99% of football players are mercenaries, you're a fool to think otherwise, and that's no slight on them, it's a short career, and millions to be made if you can.

What a load of s***e. If he was only concerned about wages he wouldn't still be playing for United.

I'm sorry but he came out and said this club isn't ambitious, I'm not sure they'll be able to compete at the top without massive investment and it's not happening so i want to leave.

And then man U gave him a huge pay rise, he shut up and signed for them despite that investment not happening and they've completely dropped away from the top teams in europe in the mean time.

If he'd signed on his original wages fair enough but he's the thrid highest paid player in the entire world, on more than messi or ronaldo. How does accepting those terms show he doesn't only care about wages?

I'm sorry but he came out and said this club isn't ambitious, I'm not sure they'll be able to compete at the top without massive investment and it's not happening so i want to leave.

And then man U gave him a huge pay rise, he shut up and signed for them despite that investment not happening and they've completely dropped away from the top teams in europe in the mean time.

If he'd signed on his original wages fair enough but he's the thrid highest paid player in the entire world, on more than messi or ronaldo. How does accepting those terms show he doesn't only care about wages?

You sound a lot like Artetafan with arguments like that BrownZZz.

Don't ruin his rant by pointing the facts out to him....he said it was a load of ****e, so it must be! :)

if you look at what we most desperately need based on last season, its someone who can receive the ball when the team is under pressure wait for players to break and put the ball into places where even Vic and Jelavic can't miss every time. half a dozen goals on the break when we were ahead, instead of holding out or conceding and we would have been top four. Rooney is that player. i think there is just not enough imagination in the game sadly to allow it to happen and I wouldn't risk upsetting what is a happy camp to make it happen. so who is the new Rooney? For real.

Because there's plenty of other clubs he could have gone to where he could have earned a lot more money. He said he 'only' cares about wages. Obviously not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.