Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only way i ever see this happening is if felli or baines go to utd and wayne taking a massive wage cut!!

and if so see ya felli would love you to stay but could you imagine how much rooney would love playing with baines! crosses flying in little one twos and flicks and tricks every where!!

just a shame i cant see it happening!

Jesus, you can't help but dream....

Just imagine the couple of days on SSN after it was announced!

Then, I'd love to find some sky phone in and get G.Neville on the other end, having pleasure telling him that whilst in his little world man utd may be the only place you would/should want to be, in others worlds i.....fu£:ing....e Rooney's there's NO place better than the people's club!!

Without even looking at the massive amount of TV money that is coming our way, we could offer him the wages of Fellaini, Neville and Heitinga, which would equal more than 175k a week, but I think he would come for as little as 150k a week.

We should make a bid for him. Even if it was just a fake bid, it would still create a load of hype and show that we are serious about buying a quality striker this Summer, and the next thing you know we would have Negredo's agent on the phong begging for a deal to come to Everton. Or, Rooney might actually end up saying yes and accepting the deal. Either way, we cannot lose.

It's not as simple as to put 2 wages together and give that Rooney unfortunately. The club has to keep some sort of wage structure or other players will want more too.

However you can add lots of bonus's, sign on fees, % of shirt sales ect to Rooney to build it up.

At the end of the day Rooney is our only chance of buying a already established world class striker. We're no going to be able to attract a cavani etc so IMO we should at least be asking the question, he may well have no intrest whatsoever about playing for us now...he may tho...

Will Rooney be here for the start of the season ? Hope so,I always believed Thomas the tank was real
Is Spider-Man coming as well ,pjs hahaha

IMO yes. But there's no way we could do a deal without losing Fellaini. 2 Steps forwards, 1 step back.
Maybe get him on loan, but Rooney would have to make that happen. Anyway the real question is does Rooney believe in our team, will he believe he can win stuff with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.