Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
That owner of theirs has put out a back me or I'll leave statement concerning the name change. I hope that isn't preventing any business being done.

They're saying it should be done today and it will beat their previous record transfer of £5.25m. They're saying it's a "big" signing for them, so hopefully it is £6.5m-£7.5m. I thought we'd be lucky to make our money back on him, so we've done very well if we've made a profit.
Probably more to do with the total package including salary

TBH I think we've robbed them blind, but it's amazing what having a good league position does to the perceived value of your players.

don't know bout that. he is a finisher. Things haven't gone right for him recently but every forward has a bad season. he'llscore goals for hull. now the question you gotta ask who can you buy for the same fee who will be as good. very little out there at that price for a forward. any decent one even in the first divison will cost 5 mil . we will need to spend 10 mil plus to get an improved player

Wouldn't be surprised if our replacement comes along shortly.

I'm very thankful for Jelavic's effort for the club. Always put 100% in and showed great respect for the fans. That's all we can ask and all I need to know to conclude that he's a top lid and I wish him all the best at the Tigers.

I'm sure when he comes back to Goodison he'll get a similar if not superior welcome to Andy Johnson.

I'll miss singing the song, but I suppose we can give sing it for someone else now.

Think so mate.

Their mental chairman man said it'd e done today.

I've seen nothing official.

Probably Kenwright's fault mate.

He'll turn up at Finch Farm like a bad penny. Dont know what the hold up is. Do he and his agent think he's getting a better offer than Hull? Fantasy land stuff if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.