Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summerskin

Player Valuation: £35m
I know he's only recently signed but I wondered what ya'll would think about having a go for Rangers Andrei Kanchelskis lookalike Nikica Jelavic?

25, 6ft2 with a decent eye for goal, with 54 goals in his last 114 appearances for Rapid and Rangers.

Your thoughts? Could Davey have a sneaky word with ex-Everton legend Walter Smith?

I know he's only recently signed but I wondered what ya'll would think about having a go for Rangers Andrei Kanchelskis lookalike Nikica Jelavic?

25, 6ft2 with a decent eye for goal, with 54 goals in his last 114 appearances for Rapid and Rangers.

Your thoughts? Could Davey have a sneaky word with ex-Everton legend Walter Smith?

think we were linked with him at one time, hard to judge anyone up there as the standard is so low at present

I like this fella (who don't I like)

He does look like Andrei doesn't he?!? For that alone, yes. His team mate is not invited.

Nikica-Jelavic_1824748c.jpg

think we were linked with him at one time, hard to judge anyone up there as the standard is so low at present

This. And he hasnt even stood out up there really. Done a decent job but thats about it.

He would cost real money too so we have no chance.

This. And he hasnt even stood out up there really. Done a decent job but thats about it.

He would cost real money too so we have no chance.

I think it is hard to judge players in the Scottish league, as the top two are probably only just premier league and the rest are possibly league one level, depending on the price though he could be worth a go, i know a few Rangers fans and they think he Is the mutts nutts!

I think it is hard to judge players in the Scottish league, as the top two are probably only just premier league and the rest are possibly league one level, depending on the price though he could be worth a go, i know a few Rangers fans and they think he Is the mutts nutts!

Bougharra and David Vaghan wouldnt be bad shouts as squad fillers - sort it out talksport.

If we have any money we should not be spending it on unproven strikers that have never played in the top flight and haven't even really pulled up trees in leagues like the Scottish prem...although we did bag Mikel from there...;)

From what I've seen of him he's decent. Outstanding goal against Aberdeen yesterday.

But he'd be no more than average in the Prem.

I keep saying it, but I swear to god I'd score 15-20 goals playing for Rangers or Celtic in that league.

Status
Not open for further replies.