Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate, it definitely won't be. Should have just kept Koeman if the Dyche / Allardyce / Moyes / Unworth gallery of bozos are the only options.

He'd clearly lost the dressing room and we wouldn't have picked up 3 points for the remaining campaign.

Fat Sam will get them grinding out results.

The thing is he will be brought in to save us from relegation so around 15 th and he's done his job. So that where 150 million gets you, but I suppose you never know it would be his biggest club job so perhaps he might thrive who knows. But it does all look a bit desperate at the moment.

I think he would get us higher than 15th personally.

The fella is a complete bell too. His hard done by Shtick is vomit inducing

I've come to like him after watching a few of his interviews. Fairly down to earth, driven, and won't accept less than the maximum from his players from what i can tell.

It is a standard model in German football. Doubt that Tuchel would think it anything other than perfectly normal.

The route cause for Tuchels problems at Dortmund was the DOF and Chairman signing players and selling them without any consultation with him, including literally a couple signed who he knew nothing about till they where announced.

I am guessing he would want a system where he is part of the discussions with any DoF and has a large say - which also is the typical model for a successful DOF/Manager relationship.

You know and I know what that difference is tho with other people round the table and there views.

I mean that's why we've been stuck for 17 years going know we're.

I hope moshiri gets who he wants and nobody else gets a look in.

I don't understand why you are so unwavering in your belief that Moshiri knows best. We are in the worst position we have been in since the mid nineties, Since Moshiri has been here, we have sold Stones, Lukaku and soon to be Barkley. We have replaced with absolute dross. I'm sorry but why does this make him the go to man on all football related decisions.

In honesty mate i'm just playing devils advocate but i do hope he is taking some advice from somewhere as its not been pretty watching so far

I don't understand why you are so unwavering in your belief that Moshiri knows best. We are in the worst position we have been in since the mid nineties, Since Moshiri has been here, we have sold Stones, Lukaku and soon to be Barkley. We have replaced with absolute dross. I'm sorry but why does this make him the go to man on all football related decisions.

In honesty mate i'm just playing devils advocate but i do hope he is taking some advice from somewhere as its not been pretty watching so far

I'm basing it on he's the majority shareholder has some money (Somewere) he's maybe ambitious and doesn't want a no mark manager and last of all least he's not Bill kenwright.

...ultimately Moshiri is accountable for the appointment of a manager. Once that appointment is made, I think an owner/Chairman should then let that manager get on with the playing side of things. It seems he’s done that with Koeman. If the manager fails, he gets sacked.

Moshiri can be blamed for appointing Koeman. It’s vital he gets the next one right.

So the merry go round trundells on

Dyche ........... mid table manager at best
howe ............. team only plays one way no plan b
allardyce ..... experienced never relegated teams play pub football and would you trust him considering all whats gone on with england and previous transfers
moyes ....... think hes damaged not really pulled up trees since left
benitez ....... all attributes but was a red
santo .... only been in england five minutes dont think its a risk we can take
ancelotti ..... done it all but were looking long term and hes no spring chicken
tuchel ..... done well at dortmund but really it was klopps side only won a cup
pellegrini .... done well at city guy doesnt make me sit up and go yeah he be boss at everton age against him like of ancelotti
Pardew ..... Done nothing in the game reminds me of martinez as a good rep in the game won f all
rodgers .... really like this guy near all tick boxes but would he leave celtic plus he was a red

these are considered by the board i guess i think rhino wont get it you can see he has the passion i personally go for mancini knows the prem ticks all boxes for me

Status
Not open for further replies.