Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looks like its a straight choice between Big Sam, Big Sean or Big Unsy, whoever gets it I will support, but my God they are some utterly horrific choices.

x00W_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Why?

I really, REALLY, don’t want to believe that the club would be stupid enough to appoint Big Sam after the crap with England and the fact it’s Big Sam.

It would seriously put to bed any idea we are a ambitious club....

Bunch of beauts.
You want to really hope Unsworth can pull off wins in the next two games, because if he doesn't i fear BigSam will be here.

I'll tel you what, it won't be any 4 of the top list on this post, at thins point I'm favouring Unsworth to get it, but rather than Dyche or Big Sam I would even go as far to say I'd prefer Moyes back and that would be a dreadful appointment.

I know mate, it definitely won't be. Should have just kept Koeman if the Dyche / Allardyce / Moyes / Unworth gallery of bozos are the only options.

We've held talks with Big Sam - it'll be on the back pages of the Mail soon.

I'm sure we've held talks with a fair few now, doesn't mean anything really. He's a free agent and we are without a manager.

Every manager currently on the unemployment scrap heap have probably thru their CV in.

It's quite refreshing really, I'm usually bothered how the top teams do and get annoyed when teams like Spurs get results like they did tonight, but finally we are comfortabley at our level after punching above our weight for years, what happens at the top doesn't bother me one bit now. We have Big Sam in our sights one of the greatest managers to gurantee a 17th place finish, we have the luxury of 3 European friendlies coming up because Europe is of no interest to Everton at the level where we are , we bought a very expensive number 10 because he like Big Sam is an expert at helping a team just escape the drop, also we get that extra live to game on the final day to see if we can stay up, also we have to look forward to a FA CUP home defeat against (someone like Woking) what the point of playing all them extra games to win a trophy. It's such a fun time being an Everton supporter these days.

:bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.