Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose we'll really see Moshiri's intentions and financial backing come January.

We have no decent players to sell so he'll have to use his own money. :dance::dance:

Wouldn't it be nice if a manager such as Ancelotti or Tuchel actually came out in the press and said "Do you know what, I'd love to manage a Club the size of Everton with it's unrivaled passionate fan base, history & massive potential, I've already made contact with their Chairman".

Instant rapport, respect and feel good factor.

Instead we have the Wolves manager putting the word out on the local Brummie media that he's better off at Molineux.

Oh, Everton ................

Hasn't Warnock also turned us down?

Total shambles.

Well looks like its a straight choice between Big Sam, Big Sean or Big Unsy, whoever gets it I will support, but my God they are some utterly horrific choices.

x00W_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Well looks like its a straight choice between Big Sam, Big Sean or Big Unsy, whoever gets it I will support, but my God they are some utterly horrific choices.

x00W_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Weird how a manager's physical appearance is actually taken as representative of the style of football they like their teams to play.

I really, REALLY, don’t want to believe that the club would be stupid enough to appoint Big Sam after the crap with England and the fact it’s Big Sam.

It would seriously put to bed any idea we are a ambitious club....

Bunch of beauts.

Big SAM. Everton.
It's quite refreshing really, I'm usually bothered how the top teams do and get annoyed when teams like Spurs get results like they did tonight, but finally we are comfortabley at our level after punching above our weight for years, what happens at the top doesn't bother me one bit now. We have Big Sam in our sights one of the greatest managers to gurantee a 17th place finish, we have the luxury of 3 European friendlies coming up because Europe is of no interest to Everton at the level where we are , we bought a very expensive number 10 because he like Big Sam is an expert at helping a team just escape the drop, also we get that extra live to game on the final day to see if we can stay up, also we have to look forward to a FA CUP home defeat against (someone like Woking) what the point of playing all them extra games to win a trophy. It's such a fun time being an Everton supporter these days.

I really, REALLY, don’t want to believe that the club would be stupid enough to appoint Big Sam after the crap with England and the fact it’s Big Sam.

It would seriously put to bed any idea we are a ambitious club....

Bunch of beauts.
I think being a big club has already been put to bed, Koemans done that. We have many years of transition now, I'm pleased to see the youngsters playing as I think we will get somewhere quicker with them playing. What a needless mess we have got ourselves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.