Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time will tell us that Koeman was not a bad manager. Mark my words.

He wasn't a bad manager. Why do you need time to pass for that to be acknowledged? He just wasn't really good enough overall and shouldnt have been hired, and a slightly above average manager is always going to be at risk of getting the chop when things go to crap like they did at various points in his season and a bit with us.

Well Koeman probably had the same hope - yet it didn't help him in the end. You will say Tuchel is streets ahead of Koeman yet I suspect Koemans name still holds sway in top European footballing circles and Tuchel will be wary of how it end so abruptly for him.
A comedy (or more like tragedy) of errors by all concerned. Will be interesting to see where Koeman ends up. The last fella sent on his way did alright for himself.

Earliest case of revisionism ever? His team's were clueless this season and a massive chunk of last.
I suppose the x factor is the influence of Walsh etc over transfers - the alleged heated discussion that ended in Koeman's dismissal after the Arsenal game did indeed involve him blaming Walsh.

It is Pellegrini and it is a done deal .3 years with Unsy as his assistant .Unsy had to be included in the deal.Four of Manuels team will be joining him.Basil,Sybil,Polly and Terry a food scientist.This info comes from Leftheris at Meze Meze.

Rebuffed by Ancelotti & Tuchel. The latter was / is interested but has concerns about the club process re DoF and transfers. Blanc hasn't been approached. Pellegrini hasn't been considered after he balked off to China. Unsworth hasn't got the job.

There's a feeling within 'that' section of the board that a short term appointment is needed to just solidfy things and allow for a longer term plan to be built behind the scenes. The no mark from Wolves was put forward by a certain agent because of his 'special' relationship with Everton. From what I've been told he didn't leave a lasting impression. Allardyce has been talked to but didn't warm to this idea of basically keeping things warm so to speak. Moyes would jump at the chance and a talk has happened. But them lot see Dyche and Allardyce as the 2 favs right now. The main man though is very frustrated with how things have gone and are going, both on & off the pitch. But the structure in place is what is still seen as the one he wants to try and build sustainable success with and a big name manager is what is needed as they're basically the face of the club. But other than the 2 above I don't know of any others that have been contacted.

Just info take it with as much salz mit zucker as you want.

@orly

That's down to the finances available to the man. Having money does not make one successful. Just because Moshiri has bankrolled a little since he has been here, its not exactly been a mitigating success has it.

As long as its not Moshiri picking someone because he purely wants a 'big name' but because he honestly believes its the best person for the job then i am all for whoever he picks. However if he is picking purely on getting a 'name' in, then i would rather have other people round the table who have differing views and have done their homework on what we really need at the moment.

You know and I know what that difference is tho with other people round the table and there views.

I mean that's why we've been stuck for 17 years going know we're.

I hope moshiri gets who he wants and nobody else gets a look in.

If it's true that Moshiri wants a big name but will consider someone short term to stabilise the club then I can't see how it can be Dyche. He is never going to take a deal less than 3 years and what are we going to do, sack him when we are in a better situation and then want a big named manager. Just can't see that happening. That's makes me think if we can't attract the big name he wants then it points to Big Sam who probably would be willing to take a contract to the end of the season with bonuses to keep us safe or get us to a certain position in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.