Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, REALLY, don’t want to believe that the club would be stupid enough to appoint Big Sam after the crap with England and the fact it’s Big Sam.

It would seriously put to bed any idea we are a ambitious club....

Bunch of beauts.

Mate - I know we think differently but thing is...we're just not that appealing ATM.

Is that gonna change over the next coupla games? Hope so, doubt it like...

Unsy's a fine & committed blue but he just isn't ready for this...he functioned well where he was and should continue to learn & flourish there.

We're an awful proposition ATM...and although it's a BOSS job...well, you're on a hiding to nowt really. The whole thing stinks currently...

And I hate feelin' like this 'cos I'll normally dig a bit of pozzy up from somewhere...but right now, sheeeeesh...

It's all plop innits...

Wouldn't find it too hard to get behind Dyche despite it being underwhelming. If it's Allardyce then not only is it underwhelming but it stinks of desperation. I'd feel ashamed of being an Evertonian for the first time in my life.
The thing is he will be brought in to save us from relegation so around 15 th and he's done his job. So that where 150 million gets you, but I suppose you never know it would be his biggest club job so perhaps he might thrive who knows. But it does all look a bit desperate at the moment.

Wouldn't find it too hard to get behind Dyche despite it being underwhelming. If it's Allardyce then not only is it underwhelming but it stinks of desperation. I'd feel ashamed of being an Evertonian for the first time in my life.

The fella is a complete bell too. His hard done by Shtick is vomit inducing

The thing is he will be brought in to save us from relegation so around 15 th and he's done his job. So that where 150 million gets you, but I suppose you never know it would be his biggest club job so perhaps he might thrive who knows. But it does all look a bit desperate at the moment.

There is no way Big Sam (or anyone for that matter) is coming in to just save us from relegation. The job will be top half finish minimum.

I wonder what the summer signings who were attracted by working with a former Barcelona and Holland giant feel about our current managerial contenders. I bet few of them thought they would be laboring under Fat Sam this season!

A lot of blues understandably hold a grudge against Moyes due to the shoddy way in which he treated our great club after he left us for the mancs: talking us down in the Press and trying to unsettle our then two best players etc.

Personally, I'm not indignant about that. Moyes was just doing the best for his club.

I just think we could do better than the guy who got Sunderland relegated a few months ago. Besides, bringing old managers back tends to end in tears. Just look at Kendall. In his first stint as manager he didn't just get us the trophy for 7th place like Moyes, he actually won us the title - twice! And the European Cup Winners' Cup. And the FA Cup. But bringing him back in 1990 just didn't work.

Reactions: Han
There is no way Big Sam (or anyone for that matter) is coming in to just save us from relegation. The job will be top half finish minimum.

You expect top half with this squad?

You expect top half when we've got just 8 points after over a quarter of the season has been played?

Status
Not open for further replies.