New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New kit old badge

So it's Nike, it's a template kit so surely we can get hold of this shirt with no change beer and without the abomination that is that job, we could stick it to the club and print either the old badge but this could incur llegal problems or with the permission of the owner we could have the GOT badge, what do you guys think?

grammar????

You've got a point though. It could be a good idea to pick up on old shirt off ebay, cut the badge off and sew or glue it onto the new one. I think the badge from 1994-95 would work a treat. The white piping would disguise the new cotton and there is none of that awful "Everton" and "1878" nonsense.

First to do it and post is in for some serious repping

Last edited:

Definate gash.

Always do this anyway. Im happy to buy kits on a regular basis (got 2 this season, 1 last), but I will not be paying £50 jsut for a shirt any time soon, no matter what badge/design/manufacturer it is.

Looks cack just to look at, but like RBM said, I think it looks decent when worn.

Wtf? Where's his arms gone??

Yeah, doesn't look so bad small and from a distance! :eek: Tbh I don't actually mind it so much anymore, very fitting with 'the times' (not the newspaper)...

They chop your limbs off for stealing in Muslim countries. Maybe he's been on the rob in Turkey?.

I like it except for those stupid sleeves, even my wife laughed and you should see some of the **** stuff she wears.

Looking through all of Nikes kits for 2013/14 nobody else seems to have it ?

Quite a few have the same as last years, some without the white collar, some with a collar like the new one, it could of course be a big cuff with a blue stripe in it as opposed to what we all seem to think it is i.e 2 white bits.

Looking at the badge it looks like material with an edging, shrivel up type if shirt shrinks a little.

efcniketop.jpg

haha reidy what is that? ha

i would probably buy the new top if it had last season's badge and the white bands were thinner tbh; also it would have to be sold from somewhere other than the club because i don't want to give them money atm due to that massive cock up and lies about the badge

Like the kit, only issue is that it appears Nike are only making it up to a 2XL size this season as opposed to 3XL last season

Cool

I really like the new kit and look forward to seeing the lads wearing it with pride as they rip opposition teams to pieces. I am VERY optimistic for our fortunes this season. Prediction:Martinez will be looked back upon (in the annals of EFC) as one of our great managers

Status
Not open for further replies.