New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even putting the badge to one side, the sleeves are hideous.

I actually kind of like the GK kit though. I have a thing for black kits! Although the badge spoils it somewhat.

Like the kit except for the white socks, ruins it. Will be getting the shirt and shorts tho.

Goalkeeper kit looks ace apart from the random purpleness.

Dunno what the DNA marketing crap is all about. Having said that, at least the players aren't photoshopped as dripping in blue paint like Chelsea did.

Like the keeper kit. Can't decide whether the home long sleeve is gash or not.

Definitely decided weeks ago that the new badge is gash though.

Nice we didn't get just a Nike template kit.

No animal's mating. I'm disappointed.

That keeper's kit though FFS.

Definate gash.

Like others I quite like it aside from the glaring monstrosity that is our new badge. Certainly won't be paying full price for it for that reason alone. Might look to pick it up on the cheap later in the season I guess.

Always do this anyway. Im happy to buy kits on a regular basis (got 2 this season, 1 last), but I will not be paying £50 jsut for a shirt any time soon, no matter what badge/design/manufacturer it is.

I think it looks really smart when you see it being worn by the players. The long sleeve version even looks pretty good on Pienaar.

Also happy with the white socks.

The long sleeve one looks stupid. The white stripes stay central hahaha.

Looks cack just to look at, but like RBM said, I think it looks decent when worn.

Barkley's fade looks sharp

9.jpg

Wtf? Where's his arms gone??

I think the badge goes well with that kit

Yeah, doesn't look so bad small and from a distance! :eek: Tbh I don't actually mind it so much anymore, very fitting with 'the times' (not the newspaper)...

Could lose the second white stripe on the sleeve, otherwise fine. Badge actually works better then the old one to my mind (though I would have kept the actual tower from the old one, and reduced the font on the Everton, or removed it entirely), always thought the old one was bottom heavy and cluttered when on a players top on the pitch. Looked like the badge had a mad beard.

Appear to be in a distinct minority on that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.