New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the kit, only issue is that it appears Nike are only making it up to a 2XL size this season as opposed to 3XL last season

No offence but if you're so fat you can't even fit in a 2XL you shouldn't be wearing replica shirts. Nike's sizing is already big, I'm usually a medium personally but the shirts were like a large on me last season

No offence but if you're so fat you can't even fit in a 2XL you shouldn't be wearing replica shirts. Nike's sizing is already big, I'm usually a medium personally but the shirts were like a large on me last season

Why are you always so quick to defend Nike mate?

Why are you always so quick to defend Nike mate?

Cos there's so many Nike haters on here, blaming them for everything from the badge redesign to giving us template kits when the new shirt clearly isn't a template. People think we'd be so much better off with Adidas, just wait when this happens cos we'll be getting the same shirts as Swansea and Sunderland every season and the same training/leisure gear as well, everything thing will be a ten a penny template covered in ugly stripes

Such a shame the badge is hideous!

BN2XwyzCUAAtxjQ.jpg:large

I'm no fan of the new badge, but the previous badge is craptastic version of the 90s badge. I wish more people complained when we embarrassingly slapped "Everton" across the bottom. Talk about small-time.

I'm no fan of the new badge, but the previous badge is craptastic version of the 90s badge. I wish more people complained when we embarrassingly slapped "Everton" across the bottom. Talk about small-time.

lol what???

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

3d11ae64abb9f58c5e0556c082157e3c.jpeg

See a common theme here?

lol what???

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

3d11ae64abb9f58c5e0556c082157e3c.jpeg

See a common theme here?

Yep - clubs that have a strong history of having their names on their crests: Arsenal since the 1940s, United and Chelsea (with a gap) since the 60s. Apart from a short spell in the late 70s, early 80s, it's not how we've done it.

Adding our name to a pre-existing badge - in such an inartistic way - was basically an admission that our crest wasn't famous enough to stand alone. It was.

The players are actaully wearing it mate, not photoshopped.

The Pienaar and Howard shots look like they could be wearing it, but the Osman one definitely looks photo-shopped. I can't see those sleeves being so snug in real life, except on Sylvain or Victor.

Status
Not open for further replies.