New Kit-Genuine or Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard this might be the new kit?

1268240593-kit_2011.jpg

notme.gif

My thoughts.

That kit design is clearly not official and clearly created by a hobbyist. Heres the guy , here is his blog and here is the EFC kit design with others.

Now either Kipper know its fake and are playing devils advocate or the club have seen it (in my opinion), and have asked the official unofficial website (Kipper) to test the water with it.

If it was official, Kipper wouldn't have risked damaging relations with the club.

I wouldn't be surprised if our kit does resemble something like the design branded about. If so, I hope the guy who created it gets some kudos.

I just saw John Ebrell in Netto and he showed me this on his phone, so I got him to send it across to me via wireless communication, he said he got it from some fella in the car-park with a headset on.....
newkit.jpg

its [Poor language removed]! It looks like a 25th anniversay attempt at the crappy bib shirt we had when Lineker played. Remember all the protests then?
(n)

My thoughts.

That kit design is clearly not official and clearly created by a hobbyist. Heres the guy , here is his blog and here is the EFC kit design with others.

Now either Kipper know its fake and are playing devils advocate or the club have seen it (in my opinion), and have asked the official unofficial website (Kipper) to test the water with it.

If it was official, Kipper wouldn't have risked damaging relations with the club.

I wouldn't be surprised if our kit does resemble something like the design branded about. If so, I hope the guy who created it gets some kudos.
Miaow, miaowlollollol

Anyone who designs a kit with a smiley arse deserves to be whipped, roasted and made to wear it in public well before anyone else.

My thoughts.

If Kipper put it on with a question like "is this fake?" then it obviously is, and its just been added as a talking point.

meanwhile the club probably thought, oh thats interesting, probably with a bit of relief that the actual kit is still secret...

and probably are monitoring (Mark Rowan, or Ian Ross if you're reading this - hello)... and basically seeing what reactions are.

It'll get discussed maybe one in a meeting maybe with Elstone or merchadising and licencing along with Le Coq

and then the club will release the actual kit a couple of weeks before end of May. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.