New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not where people like me drink. I wouldn't pay more than £4.50 a pint for a decent pint of real ale. Those on here on the "real ale scene of today" 😀 know what I mean.
Yeah there’s always cheaper places but if you want a bevy around castle street, places like Gino’s which is now Riva Blue is 6 quid a pint.

Imho it would look tacky if it was very visible. I've no problems with the way it looks at the moment where you have to know what you are looking for to make it out.
I agree completely. I always felt it was a bit naff so glad is pretty subtle.

On the other hand, I would have loved to have seen some of the blue and white Leitch designs on the risers or at the front of the stands. That to me IS Everton. It's a big part of our identity and would have helped with the continuity from Goodison to BMD.

Attachments

• IMG_6266.jpeg
    IMG_6266.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 2

Still dread that I’ll see activity in this thread one morning, with pictures of all work equipment having been withdrawn and no men left. And this thing just rots for years. Closer we get the more I worry about it!

It is, very subtle, but it’s there.
I guess you are in the camp of a much bolder ‘in your face’ design, that is a clearer link back to GP, Dave?
I ont want it there at all.

It's a new stadium for the 21st century, so let's leave the past where it is.

The whole thing was that daft yank's idea trying to ingratiate himself with the tragical history tour element of our fans - who speak for about 40 people.