New Everton Stadium Discussion

I have been on the waiting list 5 years but my email basically said. become a tier 1 member to see your place on the list trying to force us all in tier 2. to become an official member.
I take it that tier 2 STs are more expensive lol
Could you post that email address or PM me if you prefer
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8198.png
    IMG_8198.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 2
I'm extremely lucky that I just can't wait til we move, beyond even the actual football i just don't enjoy going to Goodison, its horrible.

I'll go to most games again this coming season but less out of sentimentality and more because I would anyway.
Funny, but I'm the complete opposite. I absolutely love going to Goodison and am going to savour every one of the remaining 19 (plus cup games) times that I get to go there.

Yes, it's tired and the facilities are naff but it will always be magic to me and I still get a buzz walking up to it on a match day.

Just checked mate - nowt.
I applied about 7 or 8 yrs ago, how long have you been in the list...I reckon they've lost my details somewhere.
Who sent it - If you could PM me with the address or post it on here if you're OK with that
Thanks
That happen to me. I put granddaughter on list in 2007. When i asked where she was on list, well she wasn't. Apparently reset a few years ago and you had to reregister. Which i knew nowt about