Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember having an argument with a Jock in Bulgaria. Aparently, if we get Naismith, he will be one of our best players!!!!!

I couldn't care less if he's been out for 9 months.

He's had plenty of time to train. If he showed in training he was this worldbeater some of you are making out, he would have played as a striker. It's simple.

He isn't very good imo.

He's no mirallas but i still like naismith, he gets in good positions to score, his finishing could have been better recently but i reckon he'll score at the weekend. Good player to have in the squad imo.

It's gonna take him time. You have to push your body to the limit in the Premier League. Any player coming back from a serious injury like Naismith is gonna be worried about getting injured when they go full out to get to a ball or go in for a hard 50\50 challenge.

He's shown enough for me to tell he's an intelligent player with good vision. That fact he's being played out of position doesn't help either but I think he'll improve a lot if we're patient with him.

He'll do for cover. I doubt Moyes would have brought him in if he'd landed Mirallas first last summer. As for the injury stuff: when does the excuse expire on this 'reason'.

He'll do for cover. I doubt Moyes would have brought him in if he'd landed Mirallas first last summer. As for the injury stuff: when does the excuse expire on this 'reason'.

I'd say wait until the second half of the season and wait until he's playing in his more natural position to fully judge him.

Status
Not open for further replies.