Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said "well in, Naismith", a couple of times today, but I said "FFS Naismith" a lot more times. Some of what's been said here's a bit OTT, like.

Its just my rating system, players are either GASH, decent or SUPERB, today and the last few games, Naismith firmly rests in the GASH column, its up to him to remove himself.

Please, if you're going to respond, please do so accurately and with facts rather than what you THINK you saw out there.

Lost possession EVERYTIME he touched the ball?

Please don't bother commenting in the future unless you actually watched the match.

Easy big fella. I saw the game. Naismith was poor. My point was that our options were limited.

I'm more than happy to give him time if, for no other reason than he's coming back from a serious injury. However, he was poor today.Not awful, just poor.

Nah. Woolly Blue, for some reason, thought he never kept possession at all. He did but it doesn't fit the narrative so we can't be having that.

Koff lad. I said nowt of the sort. That was Goat and I'm not going to argue with Goat cos he's significantly bigger than me.

Please try to get your facts right

*goes off in a huff

Naismith frustrates me beyond belief. I really would prefer Anichebe, Coleman, Oviedo or Gueye on the wing before him- he has the first touch of a rapist- honestly, 9 out of 10 of the second balls coming off of him lands at an opposing player's feet.
I don't feel he has the quality, end of story.

I'd give him time. The lads just more or less got back from a bad knee injury and he's gonna take time to bed into the Prem.
He could have a poor game and we'd all be like 'OH FFS NAISMITH' and then the next he could score 3 and we'd all be going 'I've always rated him'. We're just fickle us Football fans.

He needs time, but he was really really poor today. A weak link. Kept giving the ball away and his first touch sometimes is dreadful. Get going Naisy!

He's looked pretty gash every time I've seen him. Might be a combination of fitness and confidence so I'll give him time before writing him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.