Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM, Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup MUSHROOM MUSHROOM.

Oh no it's a snake, snaaake, oohh it's a SNAKE (Martinez).

Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM, Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup Laudrup MUSHROOM MUSHROOM.

Whatever, I know there's every chance he'd come here and make a complete mockery of us. At the very least I want a manager who understands that it's a privilege to manage this club, we wouldn't get that from him. His loyalties lie elsewhere and you all know it.[ootball manager/QUOTE]

What like he is doing at Chelsea and getting booed every game,He is a professional football manager ffs

O'Neil got nearly 60m to spend at Sunderland.

He is the cats gooch

Although it's unrealistic, why do people despise the idea of Benitez becoming manager? He has one of the best CVs in the world and has loads of European and Premier league experience. Of course he was going to **** us off, he was the manager of our main rivals. Personally think it will be Lennon, but would like it to be Laudrup.

Perhaps we need a Scottish manager who'll be fiercely loyal to Everton, take no crap from BK or the press, and intimidate the heck out of both our squad and the opposition...

....sounds like Big Dunc to me, and it'd be very symmetrical - Moyes to ManU, Ferguson to Everton...

Oh no it's a snake, snaaake, oohh it's a SNAKE (Martinez).

His agent has ruled out a move.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/.../david-moyes-joins-manchester-united-3567532?

Mark Hughes for me. Decent job at Blackburn and Fulham on limited budgets. Not really given sufficient time at Man City & QPR, knows the league, knows the club.

I'd be relatively happy with Martinez, Laudrup or taking a chance on someone from within.

I'd never watch an Everton side managed by Lennon, Benitez, Clarke or Redknapp and I'd be highly scepticle about the portuguese fella, can he even speak the lingo???

I dont understand how managers with experience (and experience of winning) can be seen as a worse option than hiring a complete novice who'd need two or three seasons to find their feet?

My current list of managers from within this country -

Steve Clarke
Roberto Martinez
Michael Laudrup - don't think he would leave swansea though

Mark Hughes for me. Decent job at Blackburn and Fulham on limited budgets. Not really given sufficient time at Man City & QPR, knows the league, knows the club.

I'd be relatively happy with Martinez, Laudrup or taking a chance on someone from within.

I'd never watch an Everton side managed by Lennon, Benitez, Clarke or Redknapp and I'd be highly scepticle about the portuguese fella, can he even speak the lingo???

can half our squad speak the lingo? why would you be happy with hughes and not clarke mate? think hughes is useless myself, only good thing he's ever done is wales (managerial wise)

Surely a WUM?!

Whatever, I know there's every chance he'd come here and make a complete mockery of us. At the very least I want a manager who understands that it's a privilege to manage this club, we wouldn't get that from him. His loyalties lie elsewhere and you all know it.[ootball manager/QUOTE]

What like he is doing at Chelsea and getting booed every game,He is a professional football manager ffs

Did you see his reaction to the Suarez bite? Imagine having to rely on Benitez to fight our players corner in the media after a derby, it would be horrific.

For the record I don't even think he's done a great job with Chelsea, they were in a title race until he showed up.

Although it's unrealistic, why do people despise the idea of Benitez becoming manager? He has one of the best CVs in the world and has loads of European and Premier league experience. Of course he was going to **** us off, he was the manager of our main rivals. Personally think it will be Lennon, but would like it to be Laudrup.

He wanted to replace Xabi Alonso with Gareth Barry for £20million.

Not to mention he was given **** loads to spend there and wasted it on garbage.

God I don´t want MON. He spends a fortune and then pisses off.

He left Villa because Lerner sold his best players and refused to let him spend so they could push on. Something Moyes never did and took it in the arse by the chairman.

As for Sunderland...he bought Adam Johnson, who everyone here was creaming after. And Steven Fletcher...a striker who guarantees 10 goals a season...he paid a fair whack for him. But we shouldnt really talk about strikers and how much they can be worth.

He got sacked. It didnt work. That happens.

But like I say, he doesnt know how to get a bargin. That's his problem. Dont have a problem with him as a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.