Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kenwright is seeking advice off Moyes, there is no way Pereira will be our next manager

The reason I don't want Moyes to have a say in who takes over is that his main concern will be with making sure the mates he's leaving behind get sorted out. From day one we've been fed buzzwords such as 'continuity', which has me worried that they're going to be selling the new manager on the fact he knows all of the players names and thinks the current crop has what it takes to keep our top ten dreams alive.

I'll have to try and forget about this mess for a bit.

Ok honest question lads

Do you see Bill Kenwright getting an agreement in place for Pereira? Do you see Kenwright even targeting Pereira? Do you think Kenwright even knows who he is?

I can't take much more of this, this thread has had me at my lowest to my highest and vice versa every day. I' probably going to get sacked too as they monitor internat use and i'm never off this thread!!!.

If we get Vitor i couldnt give a fcuk, if we end up with stubbs/neville i'm coming for you Kenwright!!!

A huge amount is riding on the meeting with the Porto President this afternoon. Maisfutebol seem to be certain that he will sign a new contract with Porto, while A Bola are flirting between the so-called Pre-Contract Agreement and this afternoon's meeting.

Also, unclear what other top half PL Club(s) VP spoke to on Monday.

Very much up in the air folks!!

Ok honest question lads

Do you see Bill Kenwright getting an agreement in place for Pereira? Do you see Kenwright even targeting Pereira? Do you think Kenwright even knows who he is?

this is what i mean, low again now

Status
Not open for further replies.