Mirror Football's coverage of Everton - a conversation with a top Mirror journo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done mate, shows them up for what they are.
Trrth is they pander to the Money Clubs.
Just hope one day when we join the Gravy Train and these scum come pineing for a story they get fcuked right off.
Proud of this club, we may fume sometimes but deep down we all know we do things right.

I hate Martin Lipton, like proper full on hate him.

We've just made a club's record signing and the first words are "Jose Mourinho". A sub-headline of "Special One condemns striker's motivation".

An absolute joke, you'd think the story wasn't even about us. The headlines should be "Everton show their ambition with record signing and tying down Barkley". No, instead it's just about other people moaning about our new player.

The Mirror obviously has tonnes of egg on their face. Boycott the bloody thing people.

So it turns out that Lipton is just another hack getting money for old rope by re hashing old stories or just making new one up.
Bit like the time the guys from the mirror business pages were making money by tipping shares in penny share firms that they had already bought shares in forcing the price up and then cashing them in. One being a firm that made reflective tape used in hi viz jackets if my memory serves me right and another being Millwall F.C.

That back page splash on the Mirror is an absolute disgrace. I rarely bought the Mirror anyway but I will never buy it ever again after that.

They are basically toddlers stamping their feet because they didn't get their own way. How many stories about Everton have they got wrong now, in 2014 alone? They are an embarrassment; a constant sources of agenda driven, biased garbage and lies. Absolutely pathetic.

I hate Martin Lipton, like proper full on hate him.

We've just made a club's record signing and the first words are "Jose Mourinho". A sub-headline of "Special One condemns striker's motivation".

An absolute joke, you'd think the story wasn't even about us. The headlines should be "Everton show their ambition with record signing and tying down Barkley". No, instead it's just about other people moaning about our new player.

The Mirror obviously has tonnes of egg on their face. Boycott the bloody thing people.

I'd join a boycott.

There's evidence of the mirror deliberately publishing untruths over the past few days.

Of course Romelu wasn't motivated!! How many times do you have to practically experience Constructive Dismissal (which in any other environment on average wages you would be walking out) before you throw the towel in? Every time he thought he showed enough to get into the first team (goals in the last 2 seasons) they went out and spent even more on replacements. It's only the same as being told you ain't going to get promotion at work.... (cos you're no bloody good - hence the Constructive Dismissal line).

Status
Not open for further replies.