Mark Clattenberg....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's clearly a red, he hates us both, it may be 5 a side come the end of the game but it should be fair.

Well I guess the FA thought the atmosphere might be a bit flat otherwise. Only a mid table team visiting after all.

It will be funny as any decision against Everton and the bear pit will be in full swing, any decision against United and Moyes' eyes will be popping out in rage.

I can't rationalise this as a good thing. This plankton gives decisions to whoever pays the most, and if that's not on offer, to whoever he thinks is the bigger club.

Ill be honest, seen him a fair few times this season and seems to have done a good job. Was just thinking on Sunday that he seems to have improved a lot despite his "history".

I'm relaxed about it. From what I've seen of him this season, he's one of the best around. Did a good job at Anfield on Sunday - ok, so he missed Skrtel's handball which would have given City a last minute penalty, but none of the players appealed for it. He did tell Suarez to pick himself up after the snidey one threw himself down in the box. In the Spurs game he allowed the free kick to be taken from the wrong place - big deal. He erred on the side of letting the game flow and allowing a quick free kick which in principle is something that should be welcomed.

sampara1hq5.jpg

People saying he was ok in the Southampton game, are you forgetting about the more recent performance in the Spurs game when he ignored the blatant penalty we should have had right at the end?

Spot on mate but the little snide shithouse who was no more than 5 yards away didn't give us it. I can't stand him, he makes my blood pressure go up with rage every time I think of him. When he didn't give those two blatant pens yesterday was anyone surprised? Nope me neither. Alan Smith on Sky sports news defending him saying the first one was a tough call and it wasn't his fault he missed the second. Its the refs bloody job NOT to miss blatant punches of the ball 8 feet in the air. He's scum, a cheat and the most corrupt snide RS ref most of us will ever see in our lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.