Mark Clattenberg....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about this as a positive...
The atmosphere was already going to be massive for this game, but as soon as he gives them as much as a throw in I'm expecting the volume to double!

Thinking about this as a positive...
The atmosphere was already going to be massive for this game, but as soon as he gives them as much as a throw in I'm expecting the volume to double!

Yeah but how loud a bloke in Gwladys Street is booing isn't going to mean much when we're down to 9 men and 3-0 down due to penalties.

...it depresses me seeing a thread with his name on. Mentioned him to a red in work via e-mail, more specifically saying how amazed I was that he refereed the 2 games v United and City. He said he didn't have any idea about what I was talking about. Also wouldn't accept Suarez rolled around cheating injury. Total denial. They are a unique bunch.

It's up to us to put in an arsenal type performance, whatever the ref does (I'm 50/50 on this - I can't imagine he likes moyes too much), so the ref has no chance to cause us problems.

...it depresses me seeing a thread with his name on. Mentioned him to a red in work via e-mail, more specifically saying how amazed I was that he refereed the 2 games v United and City. He said he didn't have any idea about what I was talking about. Also wouldn't accept Suarez rolled around cheating injury. Total denial. They are a unique bunch.

None of the reds I know would know why we hate Clattenburg mate. The 999 decisions they get in their favour is forgotten about but when that one goes against them it's a conspiracee, the refs from the wrong place and the FA are out to get them.

This title race if far from over should Chelsea win at analfield then the ball's in their court with a piss easy run in.
My main concern regarding this is Clattenburg , my gut feeling is the fa will wheel out Clattenburg to ref the game.
:rant::rant::rant:

[QUOTE="maccavennie, post: 2648145, member: 20543"
Alan Smith on Sky sports news defending him saying the first one was a tough call and it wasn't his fault he missed the second. Its the refs bloody job NOT to miss blatant punches of the ball 8 feet in the air. He's scum, a cheat and the most corrupt snide RS ref most of us will ever see in our lifetime.[/QUOTE]

funny how last week, Jamie redknapp said Carroll's handball for west ham's goal was close to being assault, and it was outragous the ref missed it....yet skrtel does the same thing and its understandable it wasn't given....

This title race if far from over should Chelsea win at analfield then the ball's in their court with a piss easy run in.
My main concern regarding this is Clattenburg , my gut feeling is the fa will wheel out Clattenburg to ref the game.
:rant::rant::rant:

Chelsea have no chance simply because of timing of the match....city are the best team in the league and they got screwed. Chelsea will be hammered....

Why hasn't he been sent on gardening leave this weekend after he missed Skrtel punching the ball? Incredible that there has been no real reaction calling for him to be sent to the lower leagues. Seems like if you give something against the RS, then you are forced to sit out the next week, but if you give them a dodgy pen or don't give one against them you get the biggest game the next week. Amazing.

clearly the FA/prem league want Liverpool to win the league, as ofcourse do the media.....Liverpool make the league & the media the most money....sunday was daylight robbery on Man City....
it was officiating at its most biased, and the media have turned a blind eye...

Hanson laughing as he said it was a nailed on penno for City reminded me of when he thought the Carragher/Lescott episode was really funny when he analysed the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.