Mark Clattenberg....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why the F.A allows these corrupt officials to continue refereeing. The guy clearly has a gambling problem of some sort. Can be the only explanation.

seems to me the FA believe he did a great job.....they wanted a Liverpool win, they got it....the sponsors are happy, the media are delighted...more RS are getting sky & BT to see the games, more newspapers are being sold (i looked at a few papers on Friday and you'd swear Liverpool were the only team in the league, page after page after page)....

it will costing the media money that United have dropped out of the top 4....Liverpool's title win is suddenly like winning the lotto for the league/media...

Sundays decisions by Clattenberg were dodgy as hell and the media turned a blind eye...

Dunc should just glare at him. The implied threat should be obvious even to the refs' version of Stevie Wonder.

Did you see the hand ball first time around? Because nobody else around it did me, the city players and Gary Neville included. And he sent their first choice midfielder off as well resulting in him missing the majority of their run in, although that part doesn't fit with the script does it?
I know I'm starting to sound like an apologist for them and I'm really not but I wish we wouldn't nit pick the bits that suit our agenda whilst completely disregarding those that do not. <<< this is the single biggest reason I dislike their fans as a whole and I can't stand it when out fans carry on in the same way.

Anyway, there's no way he will give a contentious decision at GP with all eyes watching. Certainly not without the honest belief that it's the right decision. The performance from him in the Derby was one of the worst I've seen (Can anybody remember Eddy Walthemstowe's performance against Chelsea, for me that's the worst I've seen against us) and honestly spawned my hatred for that lot more than anything else but there's a reason he wasn't allowed to ref is for so long and somebody at the FA must have put the blocks on him reffing us. He's very much the golden boy of Pl refs now and will fancy a World Cup gig once Webb packs it in so I think he will be very, very careful.

3 pens at old Trafford one of them never in a million years a pen, and a red for Vidic that wasn't even a foul mate - leading to said dodgy pen, so yeah he's never give an away team anything that wasn't blatant in a high profile game has he?

You see the kung fu foul on Dzeko mate which wasn't given.
Err a blatant hand ball it's his job to see it mate, after all that's kinda the point in having a ref isnt it?
No second yellow for Suarez despite 3 dives, one as blatant a dive as you'll ever see, rulebook says its a yellow but ofc he chose to ignore it.
Straight red for Henderson, also according to you that proves he's a nice honest bloke as Henderson is so vital that without him their title race is in dire peril, errr not really is it mate, actually Henderson is easily replaceable by Allen or Lucas, additionally it was a f'ing shocking tackle that if he hadn't given would have shown without doubt how blatant he'd been cheating on his beloved Liverpool's behalf

he's only been appointed as referee for Everton vs Man United.....

you couldn't make this stuff up....
I hate the bell end,another 1 who cocksucks the murderers at every opportunity,corrupt as you like,has he ever made a decision to upset the [Poor language removed],bet he has a stevia g poster in his room

was invited to a RA meeting where he was to be the guest speaker, my wife thought it would be better if i didnt attend as just seeing him on tv makes my blood boil, breath dear breath she said,,,,i didnt go....ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

One of those games involved us

I don't give a flying one about Utd/City/Liverpool games unless they involve us

He had a nightmare (Understatement) in the Derby, He's reffed one game since (Southampton) and he was fine

Lets just wait and see

Bollox mate, let's just wait and see is to late, city said the same and well look how that turned out for them eh?

Should lodge a official complaint against him officiating a Everton game involving anything on it

Bollox mate, let's just wait and see is to late, city said the same and well look how that turned out for them eh?

Should lodge a official complaint against him officiating a Everton game involving anything on it

What would the complaint be? He had an awful game 7 years ago

Don't think it will hold water mate

What would the complaint be? He had an awful game 7 years ago

Don't think it will hold water mate

Probably wouldn't hold up and get him removed but what it would do is stick the spotlight for every decision in that game firmly on him mate, that's at least better than complaining after we get shafted, as he knows with a formal complaint all decisions are gonna be looked at under a microscope

This is a pretty good appointment. He knows he still owes us. Also another reason rile the arl arses.

Pretty happy with this appointment to be honest, will make Goodison even angrier. Can't wait to shout abuse at the kopite and at our lovely guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.