• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he spent 105m in his time here, we sold Lukaku for 75m, Tom Clev for 8m, that means he wasted the other 17m on Utter crap, not to mention the wages wasted.

Basically he made Koeman look like a thrifty spender.
Ha Ha. No.

£90M. That's what it'll cost United over time, and that's what Everton will receive.

Books balanced.

Cleverley, cost nothing and sold for £8M. And Besic, Galloway and Holgate will all get profits on the small sums paid for them....if that divvy Brands ever gets round to selling anyone.

Martinez's time here looks like the epitome of prudent house keeping in comparison with Koemageddon.
Doubtful on these two as if we could get a profit on them they'd have been sold by now..

And if you're counting money that hasn't come in yet then the jury's still out on the Koemageddon years.

Gueye, Lookman, Keane, Pickford, Calvert-Lewin could all bring in a profit.

That's not to say they didn't piss away more money than Martinez but he pissed away his fair share too and that's why the squad is in this mess.

Doubtful on these two as if we could get a profit on them they'd have been sold by now..

And if you're counting money that hasn't come in yet then the jury's still out on the Koemageddon years.

Gueye, Lookman, Keane, Pickford, Calvert-Lewin could all bring in a profit.

That's not to say they didn't piss away more money than Martinez but he pissed away his fair share too and that's why the squad is in this mess.
Do me a favour. Easily £15M-£20M for those three. That's being conservative in today's market.

Do me a favour. Easily £15M-£20M for those three. That's being conservative in today's market.
Holgate would be most or all of that. I think he has some quality and deserved more of a look in this season but hopefully the loan and regular playing time will do him well.

Galloway looks so far from the player that had a decent two months for us so many years ago and has struggled on every loan he's been on.

Besic isn't generating any offers worth accepting or he'd be sold now. It's his second season as a championship player .

When was the last time any of them played for Everton? I can't see Silva putting either Besic or Galloway in his squad next season.

Holgate would be most or all of that. I think he has some quality and deserved more of a look in this season but hopefully the loan and regular playing time will do him well.

Galloway looks so far from the player that had a decent two months for us so many years ago and has struggled on every loan he's been on.

Besic isn't generating any offers worth accepting or he'd be sold now. It's his second season as a championship player .

When was the last time any of them played for Everton?

Not a single player that Martinez signed is anywhere near the Everton first team and yet we still have loads of players from the moyes era.

For all the good work Moyes did, that’s one thing he has seriously drilled into us as a club. It’s going to take a long time, and a complete fluke result or two, to shake that off.

Not really, Mike.

Bobby shook the Moyes “knife to a gunfight” mentality off right away and had us going to toe to toe with the “top four” within a couple months.

Look at the way we savaged United and Arsenal at Goodison in that first season.

With the right man with the right attitude in charge we could be doing that again in no time.

So, Chelsea fans are after Sarri’s head... are they fickle?...they shuld give him till next Christmas definitely...but reality will be different

Status
Not open for further replies.